Friend or Enemy

Hello, my Lovelies! I swear to god yall are either gonna get me in troupe one day I opened up Wattpad today to read some of your guys comments and my dad looked over my shoulder and saw them. He thought I was reading text messages luckily. I'm sorry I wasn't able to post before the year ended so to make up for that here's a chapter! Happy New Year you guys!

Love ya babes!

- Author

P.S.

I found this fan art on Pinterest a while ago (credits to the real artist)

*lip smack* I wanna say it but I'm not gonna say it. At this point, I don't know what to tell you guys besides this fan art is the closest thing I could find that could be even close to a warning from me about my subplot. So do with that what you will. ON TO THE STORY!

Written: January 4th, 2022

Key:

(y/n)=Your name

Warnings: None

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now day 5 of being in the tunnels and your small group watched in joy as sunlight started to fill the tunnel.

"We did it!!" Everyone cheered as you walked out. You smiled as Aries let out an excited bark. Sure you and Aries had the opportunity to travel around outside with Sung-Joo since you adopted the hound, for... obvious reasons concerning the animal in question. But man did it feel good to finally be out of the tunnel.

"Right ahead we'll rise up and you'll be leaving the forest already. Let's rest for the night! We can proceed tomorrow." Sung-Joo said to everyone.

"This time leave dinner to us!" Rossi said.

"Then we'll make more medicine from herbs!" Jemima said.

Almost instantaneously everyone started preparing. Almost everyone was working on food while Anna and a few of the other little ones worked on medicine. You on the other hand were working on both. Anna explained as much as she could to you about medicine as she was patching up Emma while you were cooking the food, not wanting the little kids around the fire.

"That one you can eat raw and cooked, it's good for colds if you make tea out of it."

"Tastes pretty good," Emma said as she sampled a small piece of the raw herb Anna had handed to her.

"Aries don't even THINK about it!" you scolded pointing your spoon at the creature as you watched the hound attempt to sneak some of the meat away from the stew. You watch as the dog pouts. You rolled your eyes. "You're gonna get your food with the rest of us remember." you watched as the hound let out a huff before basically shrugging and trotting over to you before laying down around you.