Goodbye... Norman

Hello hello, my lovelies! Today's the Day! Its cold and raining outside! The sun isn't shining! I'm wearing my new TPN hoodie so I thought: Lets post Normans shipment chapter today!

This is chapter 10 of the Norman x reader

This chapter is gonna be a mix of the manga and anime, This is also were we start to go more in depth with my own subplot/arch I created to mix in with my main story line. Also shits about to hit the ceiling! Fun!

Anyway, like always feel free to leave any suggestions about the story and what you want to see in it.

Please ignore the typos and mistakes.

And as always please Enjoy!

Written: April 1st, 2021

(No this isn't some dumb ass April fouls day joke or sm)

Key:

(y/n)=Your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Beyond the wall is a cliff." Norman said.

"What seriously?!" Emma asked.

"And it wasn't a height that we could jump from." you gritten your teeth. "Krone wasn't lying and the demons definitely don't underestimate us."

"A cliff like that doesn't need security." you say

"You mean we can't use the wall to escape?" Emma said

"The wall is are only option Emma, unless you want us to fight that's our only way out." you say.

"She's right. Thing is there is a way." Norman said you Ray and Emma look at Norman silently urging him to continue.

Norman places down one of your guises sketch books on the bed and starts to draw.

"I ended up going to the edge of the wall. It split into 2 more. 1 side still faced the cliff the other made up a side of the house here." he said drawing 2 angles side by side. "They were both at 60 degree angles and the 2 walls on the inside were identical. I saw the same scenery in front of me." Ray gasped as Norman nodded at him. Norman turned back to the socket book and finished filling everything in. "it means this Grace field house is on a hexagonal property surrounded by a cliff. The lot that's directly west of our planet is likely the headquarters." Norman explained. "It was the only lot with a bridge since we can't escape by the wall. That bridge is our way out." he said. You all jumped as you heard a knock on the door. You snatch the sketch book from off the bed and push it under the mattress. You all turn towards the door.

"Norman!" Phil said, opening the door. "Mom's calling for you!"

"Tell her i'll be right there."

"Okay!"

"Well I should get going." Norman says standing up.

"What?" you ask in shock

"Hey just wait a minute!" Ray shouted

"Norman!" Emma called.

"Here." Norman said, holding out the tin that held the deactivater. "I didn't use it."

"Huh? Seriously!" Ray asked. "You were gonna come back from the start weren't you?!" Ray asked, grabbing Norman. "You said we'd all stay alive together but this whole time you were already planning to..."

"Yeah sorry, I lied." Norman said. You Ray and Emma just stared at him. "I can't risk making any mistakes cause I can't let you guys die. The plan might be ruined if I run and that would be a problem for me." he said.