The Truth Revealed

Hello everyone! Welcome to the story!

This is a Norman X Reader.

Almost everything you need to know was said in the into.

Few quick notes you see everyone like siblings except for Norman clearly.

Feel free to leave any suggestions about the story and what you want to see in the story.

Also please ignore the typos and mistakes.

Please Enjoy!

Written: December 6th 2020

Key:

(Y/N)=Your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

"(Y/N)!!! WAKE UP!" You let out a yelp as you felt a small body land square on your torso. Your eyes shot open as you looked down towards your stomach to see a small 4-year-old boy sitting on you. Your head fell back onto the pillow with a small sigh as you placed your hand on the little boy's head.

"Good morning to you to Phil, Emma," you said nodding towards the short-haired girl to your left

"Good morning (Y/N)! Are you excited for breakfast?" she asked. You hum a yes in response as you moved Phil off your body so you could get dressed and help Emma, who was basically like your little sister, get the rest of the kids ready.

You and Emma run down the stars, Naila on Emma's back and Phil on yours.

"Morning Don, Conny, Little bunny." You say giving them a smile

"Good morning you guys!" Emma says

"Morning (Y/N), Emma!" Don and Conny said

You and Emma run into the dining room laughing, you standing slightly behind her. The two of you let the kids off your backs. Without thinking you sidestep to the left with a smirk as you watch Lannion and Thoma come barging into the Dinning room running straight into Emma.

"AWWW!! Come on (Y/N)!" Lannion groans

"Why does she have to be a ninja!" Thoma yells. You laughed at the 2 boys, those 2 attempting to run into you were now routine, you look over to Emma.

"Now you've done it!" Emma says, turning around to face the two boys before chasing them out of the room Phil running after them.

"And off they go again," Gilda says with a sigh as you laugh. You watch them run back in Phil on Emma's back. You hear a cart rolling as you look over to see Norman and Ray walking out of the kitchen.

"Morning you guys," you said

"Hello (Y/n)! Sleep well?" Norman said.

"Ya, I did sleep well, until Phil woke me up by jumping on me. How'd you know?" you ask walking up to him.

"You're usually more serious in the mornings unless you get a lot of sleep," he said smiling.

"You know me a little too well Norman," you laughed.

"Morning (Y/n) did you wake up on the right side of the bed for once in your life?" Ray said, smirking at you.

"Like you would know what that feels like emo," you say sarcastically giving him an evil smirk.

Author note: that was probably so cringe worthy! I have no idea how to write roasts I apologize in advance

"OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!" Lannion and Thomas yell.