Sister Krone

Hello, again my wonderful humans!

This is chapter 3 of the Norman x reader

here is your new chapter fan art(s) this one is a comic and I absolutely love it mostly because of just how chaotic Emma is

This chapter is gonna be a little more different than the others mostly because I only wrote the things you, Norman Emma, and Ray experienced

Feel free to leave any suggestions about the story and what you want to see in it.

As also please ignore the typos and mistakes.

And as always please Enjoy!

Written: December 11th 2020

Key:

(Y/N)=Your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've set aside this room for you." Mom says gesturing to one of the spare rooms.

"Thank you. It's perfect, '' Sister Krone said, turning to the older women. You, Ray, Emma, and Norman stand in the stairwell watching the 2.

"That's gonna be inconvenient," Ray stated.

"She's between the 3 children's rooms." Emma pointed out.

"It's gonna be easier for her to watch us," you add quietly. Sister Krone turned around to look at you 4. You quickly simplify at the older women.

It was sunset and you were sitting in the library with Emma Norman and Ray. you were sitting on one of the rungs on the ladder overlooking the library.

"I was so focused on the trackers that another adult didn't even cross my mind," Norman said facing away from you 3.

"We should be happy about this." Ray said. You looked down towards your left to see the boy leaning against one of the bookshelves.

"Huh? Why?" Emma questioned

"With Carol and sister Krone here. Think about it as bad as it is that there's another adult we get 2 new sources of info now." you pointed out as everyone looked up to where you were perched on the ladder.