SEASON 2 PEOPLE!! (not a chapter but still important)

Hello, my wonderful humans!!! Are you all also hyped for season 2 of promised neverland? I'M SO EXCITED THAT IT'S COMING OUT TOMORROW!! if you don't want to hear me go on and on please skip to the bold.

Let me quickly start off with a few things

1.) I was thinking about making a few one-shots with Norman Emma Ray and the reader. The one-shot is based off of Now You See Me 1. the one-shot will mostly consist of the magic shows threw out the movie. The reason as to why I am saying this is because I want to know if you guys want me to put it on this story or to put it on a separate one-shot story collection of all my favorite characters. please comment and let me know

2.) (Slight spoiler:) I've been bits and pieces of season 2 and all I can say is drink water and have tissues ready your probably gonna be sobbing towards the end and all I saw were a few manga panels (I'm not saying what were in them). Anyway, the only places I know of that are showing the first ep of season 2 are places like Funimation Crunchyroll and Hulu.

3.) Lastly, I'm still working on Chapter 6 it should be done soon. 

(IMPORTANT PART) I had one more thing I want to say but I'm not sure if I should but it does concern the story a lot so I'm gonna ask you guys anyway while trying to minimize spoilers. Ok here's the question. 

How do you guys want me to write after the escape? (There's a time period that isn't too relevant and that some people skip over when it comes to the relationship between the reader and Norman. I was thinking about using that for character development, introducing the new characters, and also world-building. So here is your guy's option on what we should do and what would satisfy you guys the most cause I'm pretty flexible with this.)

Please vote by commenting on which one you want me to write.

Do you guys want me to write it like a journal entry of only the important parts? 

A normal chapter like how each chapter follows an episode like what I've been doing? 

Or do you want me to skip over it completely and casually slip in the important parts when it becomes relevant again to the main story and romantic trope that is Norman and the reader's relationship?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Anyway I hope you all have a wonderful day/night Chapter 6 will be out soon and like always Thank you all for reading!