The Plan

Hello, my wonderful humans!

This is chapter 2 of the Norman x reader

I'm gonna adding something new where I add some nice or funny fan art or something relating to The promised neverland.

Feel free to leave any suggestions about the story and what you want to see in it.

Also please ignore the typos and mistakes.

And as always please Enjoy!

Written: December 9th 2020

Key:

(Y/N)=Your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hear a gasp as you open your eyes rubbing them. It was still dark. You roll over to see Emma sitting up in bed.

"Emma? What are you doing? Is everything ok?"

"(y-y/n)?" she whispers looking at you. You hmm in response as you sat up.

"Bad dream?" she nodded. You walk over to her and sit on the side of her bed.

"Care to talk about it?" you ask looking at her.

"I-it was scary...

---------------------------------------------------- Emma's dream ------------------------------------------------------

"Conny?" Emma asked as she pulled open a red velvet curtain and looked inside. There was one light illuminating some of the room. In the center of the room was a table decorated with various food and drink but it was empty. Emma walked closer to the table and saw a shape. On a silver platter laid Connie's body just as horrific as when you 3 found her in the truck. Emma let out a shaky gasp. She heard a noise behind her and turned around. Behind her was a demon's open mouth.

------------------------------------------------------ End of dream ------------------------------------------------------

"You saw Conny's body?" you asked

"Not really," she whispered.

"You're still getting over the shock of what happened to Conny. I'm guessing you were so traumatized by that that your body reacted in that way. But don't worry we won't let that happen again. I swear Emma, we will all escape and run away from here. " you told her to place a hand over hers she nodded at you. You gave her a reassuring smile

"Try and get some sleep and maybe you'll feel better in the morning," you say as you get up and make your way over to your bed.

"(y/n)" Emma whispered. You let out a small hmm. "Thank you."

"Your welcome Emma. It's my job to make sure my siblings are ok including you Norman and Ray."

***

"(Y/N)!! Wake up!!" Phill yelled shaking you awake. You let out a groan and rolled over.

"(Y/N)!!!" Nalia yelled. You let out a sigh before opening one of your eyes and looking at the two 4-year-olds.

"You're not gonna leave me alone until I wake up huh?" you asked. They nodded their heads as you sat up to go get dressed. "All right give me a minute."

"Hello (y/n)!" Norman said as you walked out with Phil and Nalia. You looked toward the door to the other kid's rooms.

"Oh. Hey Norman. Alicia. Mark." you say nodding to the kids.

"Nalia!" Mark yelled, running up to the girl that was holding your hand. You felt a tug on your arm as you looked down towards Phil.

"You guys can go on ahead," Norman said, walking up to stand next to you. Phil nodded before running along.