Chapter 3 (new)

So I changed some dialogues in this chapter also changed the end🙌
"ok eomma..oh wait I have to ask from tae..he is in the office now eomma.i will ask him when he is home ." Jungkook said to his mother who was in the other line.

"why not now baby?give him a call."

"I—ah he might be busy now..but ok I will call him eomma." Jungkook said hesitating a little.

"ok honey love u bub." Jin said and made a kissy sound making his son giggle.

"love u too eomma."

He ends the call and sighs.what if..what if taehyung is angry right now?nah he is not blaming at him..he took a call to his hubby and Taehyung pick up the phone without looking at the contact .

"who is this?I'm busy now." Taehyung's voice was a little bit harsh and jungkook knew he called in a wrong time. But he decided to talk anyway.

"taetae.." Jungkook talked with a soft voice.

Taehyung widens his eyes and straighten up his back.

"baby!are u ok? Sorry love I didn't look at the contact..what happened-"

"calm down hubby.I'm totally fine.." Jungkook giggles.

Taehyung relaxes hearing his wife.

"ah that's good then.."

"hubby eomma asked me to come to their house..can i go?"  Other line was silence for few seconds.

"oh ok baby..i will take u there hmm?"

"but-"

"no buts ..your safety is important to me now get ready ok baby?i will come in few minutes."

"ok hyungie..Love you"

"love u too my princess."

They ends the call and jungkook got ready.after few minutes Taehyung arrived and jungkook went to him.

"let's go baby."

Jungkook nodded and they went inside the car and Taehyung drove the car to jungkook's parent's house.they arrived after few minutes and Taehyung stopped the car.he got out and opened the door for jungkook.jungkook smiled and got out.they went to the door and knocked the door .door opened revealing jin.he smiled widely seeing its his babies.

"baby!!"

He hugs jungkook carefully while jungkook giggles.

"glad u let him here taehyung." Jin says ruffling jungkook's hair.

Taehyung smiles a little.

"of course i would mom..You are his parents..why wouldn't I let him come..i will be leaving now..take care of him mom."

"don't worry tae.."

Taehyung nods and kissed jungkook's forehead and lips.

"i will come when I'm done with work ok?"

Jungkook nodded and taehyung leaves.

"oh that cold man really is a sweetheart infront of his wife." Jin says rolling his eyes.

"eomma!!Don't call him cold man.." Jungkook complained as he doesn't like it when someone calls his husband cold.

"ops?my bad..but seriously I don't know what you saw in that man to fall in love..come in my baby." Jungkook pouts, glancing at his eomma. 

"Eomma please.. He is a good man.." jin rolles his eyes but nods his head anyways.

Both of them went in and sat down on the couch.Jungkook looks around and didn't see his appa.