Chapter 27

Next day Taehyung went to his company and he was cooled down. He looked through his files and that's when he remembered something.

"Secretary!!" Taehyung called his secretary who walked in quickly. She suddenly tripped but was quick enough to hold the chair.

Taehyung laughed inside his head cuz he don't wanna show it her.

"Why so in a hurry?"

"I-um..sorry mr.kim.." secretary said stuttering.

"Call him here.." Taehyung said making secretary confuse.

"Huh?" Secretary said out of nowhere. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"The person who lost his file.." secretary nodded and went out of the cabin.

After few minutes he heard a knock and he said to come in. The boy walked in slowly while sweating. Taehyung gave his piercing glare to the boy. There was a silent for few minutes before Taehyung took a breath calming himself first.

"Sit down.." Taehyung said. The boy widened his eyes in surprise.

"Sit down.." Taehyung said again. Boy sat down on the chair which is in front of Taehyung.

"I'm s-sorry m-mr—"

"Did i asked you to talk?" Taehyung said with a blank face. Employer shut his mouth looking at his boss.

"Did you complete it?" boy gulped not knowing what to say.

"S-sir..i-i i will complete it-"

"It's a simple answer..just say yes or no?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow.

"N-no.." boy said staring at the floor.

"I will give you a week..just give it to me as soon as possible .." the boy widened his eyes looking at Taehyung.. like did he hear it correctly? He quickly nodded smiling.

"I-i will mr.kim.." Taehyung smiled a little causing the other one to widen his eyes more.

"Good..i will let you go since this is your first time..just keep in mind to not to do any mistake for the second time..cuz i will take an action.." Taehyung said with a calm voice.

"Thank you so much sir..I promise to not make any mistakes again..i will try my best.." employer said smiling and Taehyung nodded his head.

"Okay good..now you can leave.."

"Okay mr.kim.." the boy stood up and bowed to his boss before going out of the cabin. And meanwhile Taehyung's secretary was eavesdropping to their conversation but didn't hear anything.. she was waiting for a shout..but that never came.

Suddenly the door opened making a thud sound. Yes she fell to the floor since she was leaning to the door. Taehyung walked to them hearing a thud sound and frowned seeing his secretary kissing the floor.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked while the secretary made an okay sign.

The boy helped secretary to get up and apologized. Taehyung went in again and closed the door.

"You were-"

"Eavesdropping.." secretary said quickly.

"Why though?"

"Cuz..I thought he is gonna shout you again.." the boy smiled.

"He didn't shout..he gave me a second chance..I'm glad about it.." secretary made an oh sound.

"That's-that's surprising! Tell me I'm dreaming.." secretary said pinching her hand while the boy rolled his eyes.

"You are not..I'm also surprised.."