Chapter 23

Hello cockroaches 🪳
Okay back to story-

Taehyung threw Jungkook to the bed who groaned. Then the older climbed to the bed sitting between Jungkook's legs.

Jk: T-tae you need to eat..

Tae: I'm gonna eat my breakfast now baby..

Jungkook blushed and grabbed Taehyung's hand which was about to take off jungkook's top.

Jk: first take a shower..

Taehyung shook his head and leaned his head closer to kiss jungkkok..but jungkook put his finger on his husband's lips..

Jk: stop taee..

Taehyung frowned..

Tae: what's wrong?

Jk: uh-nothing hyung..

Tae: then why are you refusing me baby?You don't want me?

Jungkook shook his head.

Jk: it's not like that-

Taehyung sighed and moved away making Jungkook widened his eyes.

Tae: yeah I'm sorry..

Jk: T-Tae what are you talking about.. I want you too..

Taehyung didn't say anything but got up from the bed..Jungkook quickly grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him to bed climbing on top of Taehyung who was thinking what is happening.

Want me to warn?🤔🤔🤔

Jungkook attached their lips together hungrily moving his hand under Taehyung's shirt. He moved his bottom part making Taehyung groan. Taehyung's hands travelled to Jungkook's ass squeezing it . Jungkook moaned moved his mouth to Taehyung's neck biting it.

Tae: ah-baby..

Jungkook licked where he marked. Then he pulled Taehyung shirt out and Taehyung also pulled out Jungkook's top. Jungkook then kept making marks on Taehyung's skin while Taehyung was undoing jungkook's bra. Finally when Taehyung got rid of it he changed their position getting on top of jungkook. He stared at Jungkook who stares at him.

Taehyung took jungkook's right nipple while playing with the other one making Jungkook moan. Taehyung bit it leaving a mark. A moan escaped from Jungkook's eyes who had his hands in Taehyung's hair gripping it. Jungkook now can feel Taehyung's boner since their bodies are now so close. After drinking some milk from jungkook , Taehyung kissed Jungkook's tummy going to his bottom part. He quickly pulled down jungkook's short along with the boxer.

He kissed Jungkook's milky thighs marking it.Then Taehyung also got naked and his boner popped out. Taehyung went to their drawer and got the lube coming back to Jungkook. He lubed his fingers and slowly pulled one inside.

Jk: mm..t-tae..more..

Tae: as you wish baby..

Taehyung pushed another finger in scissoring inside jungkook. Then he added the third finger thrusting them in and out. Jungkook moaned grabbing the bedsheets. After Taehyung felt like Jungkook is stretched enough he pulled them out. Taehyung lubed his member and pushed it inside of Jungkook. A loud moaned came out of jungkook and he grabbed Taehyung's biceps. Taehyung leaned to Jungkook and kissed him while moving his bottom part thrusting him. Jungkook wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist. Taehyung fastened the speed and jungkook moaned scratching Taehyung's back. Taehyung groaned at the pain but beard it.

Jk: tae! Ah! Right there! Mm..

After few minutes Jungkook felt like he is coming.

Jk: t-tae..gonna cum!