Chapter 29

Then he looked away from the man feeding juntae. When he glanced at man and he is still looking at them. Then Jungkook glanced at Taehyung who is on the phone.

"Tae.." Taehyung hummed still looking at his phone.

"Hubby.." Jungkook said again.

"Yea baby.." Taehyung said still looking at the phone.

"Taehyung.." that's when Taehyung looked away from the phone glancing at jungkook.

"Yes baby what happened?"

"That man is creepy.." Jungkook said glancing behind Taehyung. Taehyung frowned and looked back and saw the person looking away from them quickly.

"Why are you saying like that baby?"

"He was looking at us.."  

"I'm fwull mama.." juntae said with a cheery voice.

"Let's go then okay?" Taehyung said getting up.
"We are going now koo..I'm here don't worry.." jungkook nodded and Taehyung picked juntae and went to the cashier along with jungkook.

jungkook stayed behind taehyung looking at him paying the bill. then he felt someone looking at them and he glanced around and his eyes stopped when he was met with the person's eyes. the man had a creepy smirk on his face ,he smirked more when he saw jungkook noticed him. jungkook's eyes widened as he recognized the person.

he slowly wrapped his arms around his husband's bicep and relaxed feeling secured.

"you done hubby?" jungkook asked wanting to leave as soon as possible. taehyung gave a smile to him and shook his head.

"wait a minute okay?" jungkook nodded and sighed.

"you look tensed?" taehyung questioned seeing jungkook's actions.

"tae...that person is mr.park.." jungkook said looking at the person. taehyung also glanced at where jungkook is looking but mr.park looked away.

"mr.kim here.." cashier girl gave taehyung's card back with a small smile. taehyung took his card and put it inside his pocket.

"you sure baby?" taehyung asked again looking at the person but he looks away every time taehyung looks at him..

"i'm sure tae....let's go home.." jungkook said slowly dragging taehyung towards the door.

"well..well.." both of them stopped when someone talked.

"park..the hell you are stalking us.." taehyung asked while gritting his teeth. juntae glanced at the person not knowing who is it.

"who said i'm stalking you kim..i was just looking at your beautiful wife.." mr.park said glancing at jungkook who got behind taehyung grabbing taehyung's arm. taehyung rolled his eyes at his enemy.

"i know he is beautiful..i spared you last time..but do you want your death this time?" taehyung said with a angry voice. mr.park just laughed and then noticed the little boy.

"aww who is this little cute boy?" he asked stretching his had to juntae to touch his cheeks. but the little boy moved his head to his dada's neck.

"don't you dare to touch him..."

"why though? he is such a cutie..just like your wife.."

"tae let's go.."jungkook whispered to his husband knowing that taehyung would kill the person soon.

"why such a hurry beautiful?" taehyung clenched his fist..jungkook squeezed taehyung's hand trying to calm him.

"dada wanna go home.." juntae said looking at his dada who smiled at him.