Chapter 10

Tae:baby..i will come back home as soon as possibly ok?just call me if you have any problem..oh and-

He got cut off by a pair of soft lips.

Jk:calm down hubby..don't worry..we will be okay..now go to your office carefully..

Taehyung nodded and went to work giving jungkook a peck and their baby a kiss too.jungkook smiled and went back to the bed to put there baby to sleep.he sat on the bed and started to undo his buttons.jungtae giggled cutely making jungkook coo at his cuteness.

Jk: gosh..you will be handsome just like your appa oneday..

The baby giggled again like he understood what his eomma said.then jungkook started to feed their baby.then he hear the door bell ringing.but he couldn't do anything cuz he is feeding jungtae.but then he saw his eomma entering the room.

Jin:oh you are feeding him..i will be at the living room-

Jk:no eomma stay..

He said picking up a small blanket to cover himself.jin nodded and sat down beside them.after few minutes jungtae fell a sleep and jungkook put him in is crib.then jungkook and jin went out of the room and went to the living room sitting on the couch.

Jin:I'm so impatient to see him grow up.

Jk:me too eomma..

He said hugging his eomma.jin chuckled and hugged his baby .

Jin:what happened koo?is there something wrong?are u in problem?

Jk:no eomma..I'm totally fine..it's just..i missed you so much..hugging u like this..being around u like old days..getting scoled by you..

He said chuckling.

Jin:aww my baby koo..u don't know how i miss you..

???:looks like you guys having a family time without me?

Both of them look at the person and saw it is namjoon.

Jk:appa!!

Namjoon smiled showing his beautiful dimples and sat down besides jungkook kissing his forehead.Jungkook hugged his appa smelling namjoon's scent.

Rm:so ..what was eomma and son was talking about?

Jin: oh nothing honey..we was just talking

Namjoon nodded.

Rm:where is tae?is he at work?

Jk:yes appa..he didn't want to go..but i told him to go..

Rm:that's good then ..

Jk:u don't have work today appa?

Rm:i have baby..but since jinie told me that he is coming here i also came here..

Jungkook giggled.then suddenly the front door opened and three of them looked at the door.their eyes widened seeing the person.jungkook quickly ran to the person.

Jk:hubby?

Taehyung smiled weakly and fell on to jungkook who caught him luckily.Jin and namjoon also went to them worriedly.

Jk:t-tae..hubby..are u okay? What happened hubby-

Tae:i-im ok baby..

Jk:b-but-

Jin:koo take him to bed..it looks like he has fever..i will make some soup for him.

Jungkook nodded and took Taehyung to bed laying him down.

Tae:I'm fine baby..

Jk:no you are not tae..look your head is warm.

He said undressing his hubby cuz Taehyung is wearing a suit. Then jungkook went to the closet and took comfortable clothes for his hubby and dressed him.he sat besides his hubby and Taehyung quickly rest his head on Jungkook's lap.Jungkook giggled and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

Jk:tae..did u go to the company?

Tae:yes baby..i felt dizzy and i took a driver..then came home..I didn't want to come..but I couldn't bear it..

Jungkook smiled.

Jk:it's ok hubby..you will be okay soon..eomma will make u a soup..

Taehyung nodded and jungkook took pulled a blanket over taehyung.

Tae:is jungtae sleeping?

Jk:mm..he just fell a sleep..

Jin:Taehyung honey..here is your soup..

Tae:thank you mom..

Jin gave the soup to jungkook and namjoon also came in.

Rm:did u have cold yesterday?

Tae:no dad..i was fine yesterday..

Jk:oh yeahh..he was very very fine yesterday..

The older couple shared a look and finally they understood what their baby said.

Jin:oh my god..taehyung..you guys yesterday..jungkook you just came from the hospital..

Jungkook blushed and look at Taehyung.

Tae: wait—it's not like what you think-

Jin:oh no thanks honey..we don't need details you know..

He said laughing along with his husband.

Rm:but..you two have to be careful..

Taekook nodded.

Jin:ok now drink the soup..don't you dare to refuse drinking ok taehyung?

Tae:actually mom..i feel like I don't wanna drink..

Jin:do u want a punishment?

Taehyung gulped.this was the first time he was scared at jin. To be honest he only gets scared if his baby blames him. But this time..jin is scary just like his baby..of course why not?jin is Jungkook's eomma.

Tae:well-

Jin:I don't need any reasons..just drink that..jungkook feed him all ok?if he didn't drink tell..i know how to feed him..

He said glaring at his son-in-law.namjoon smiled nervously and held jin's leaving the room.

Rm:trust me taehyung..u will regret if u didn't drink it..

He said walking out of the door.

Jin:yah!did u just made fun of me?

Rm: no no baby..

Jungkook giggled at his parents.

Tae:woah..your eomma is scary baby..

Jk:haha..of course he is..he can get more scary..specially when u broke something or tell something bad about his beauty.

Tae:ohhh..like mother like son huh?

Jk:yah tae!!i'm not scary like eomma..

Tae:sure..

Jk:woah..are u telling me that I'm scary?taeeeeeeeeee you are the one who is scaryyyyyy..I'm sweet as honeyyyy..

Tae:yeah yeah..you are true baby..

Jk:okay now..shut your mouth and drink this..

Tae:umm..how can i drink while my mouth is shut?

Jungkook look at his hubby with 'are u serious' look.

Jk:ahh..stop joking..now drink..before you wake our prince..

Tae:drink your milk?

Jungkook turned red because of what Taehyung is saying.

Jk:oh god tae..

Tae:well..keep that soup aside and-

Jk:do u want me to call eomma?

Taehyung shut his mouth quickly and shook his head.

Jk:good then..

He started to soup to feed his big baby who drank because he is scared of jin.

Any ideas?

Hope you guys enjoyed..