Chapter 36

Read the previous chapter before this if any of you guys missed it☺️

"Mmh.." Taehyung sleepily touch the bed wanting to hug his kook..but when he opened his eyes, there was only juntae who is sleeping peacefully. He turned and looked at the time. It is 1.30 a.m.

He got up from the bed to find his baby. He hear some sounds coming from the kitchen so he switched on lights just to see Jungkook sitting on the kitchen counter eating ice cream with a emptied ice cream container besides him. Which means he ate a whole one and now eating a new one.

Jungkook startled as the lights on. He looked around and saw his husband looking at him with eyes wide opened.

Jungkook quickly swallowed the ice cream. Before he could eat more, Taehyung held his hand and took away the ice cream. Jungkook looked at his husband with teary eyes.

"M-Meanie.." Taehyung shakes his head.

"Why did you eat that much?" Taehyung said raising an eyebrow..

"Plus at this time? It's already past 1 in the morning..it's not good for you.." Taehyung said getting scared that jungkook will catch cold. Jungkook just stared at Taehyung , pouting.

"I wanted to eat.." he said with a tiny voice.

"But it's not time for ice cream right?" Jungkook glared at Taehyung and got down, going out of the kitchen.

"Baby..listen bub—"

"Don't come to me..you..you don't love me anymore.." Taehyung widened his eyes and back hugged him.

"Listen love..It's not good for you..at least not at this time..you know that I care about you so much..I don't want you to get ill..It won't be good for our little one.." Taehyung said softening his voice..

"B-but.."

"You can eat in the morning..I promise.." Jungkook huffed but finally nodded.

"Fine..promise me-" he let out a sneeze which made Taehyung worried.

"Baby.."

"Ah I'm fine tae..Let's sleep..." he said dragging Taehyung to their room. As soon as they went, jungkook crawled on to the bed carefully and put his hand over their son. Taehyung smiled and went behind jungkook lying down next to him. He wrapped his arm around jungkook's waist and rests his chin on jungkook's shoulder.

"Hubby..."

"Hmm?"

"You have to go to office in morning?"

"Mmm.."

"But I want you to stay.."

"Hm hm.." Jungkook opened his eyes getting angry at his husband for replying like that.

"Kim Taehyung—"

"Sh.." Taehyung shushed Jungkook since their baby is sleeping. Jungkook huffed and elbowed Taehyung which made him grown.

"Baby.."

"What!?"

"Nothing love..now sleep..you have to get enough sleep..you even ate ice cream.."

"Don't drag it here! You are the one who is wrong in here.." Taehyung blinked his eyes trying to figure out what is happening. He leaned in and started to leave wet kissed on Jungkook's nape.

"Taee stop.."

"Mwah" Jungkook quickly closed his eyes pretending to sleep. Taehyung chuckled and kissed jungkook's cheek. When he was about to turn back, Jungkook gently held his arm.