Chapter 13

Jungkook got up in the morning and feed his baby cuz he was awake too.Then he looked at himself from the mirror.His eyes are puffy and red.He looked like a zombie.He took a wash and got dressed.Then went to the kitchen to make breakfast.He know that Taehyung has anger issues..but still..He never thought that Taehyung would not trust him..He felt tears roll down from his eyes..After making breakfast he served it and went to their baby's room..He is such a sweet boy..but..this time Taehyung hurt him..He have to teach Taehyung a lesson..with that he hear his husband talking to him..

Tae:baby!! I'm sorry..aish-my head..

Jungkook frowned..

Jk:painkillers are on the dinning table..

Tae:baby!!! Please come out!!please babyyyyy...

Jk:Go to work Taehyung..

You still want me to forgive you after what you told about our baby?

Jk:and stop shouting..jungtae is sleeping..

Taehyung sighed..He don't know what to do now..He really messed up..

Tae:baby..look..i wanna talk with you..

Jk:i think you talked a lot yesterday...so what's more?

Tae:baby..i was drunk-

Jk:I don't care..now go..

Then Taehyung went away sighing.
Jungkook didn't eat so when he was about to get up their little baby started to cry..he took jungtae into his hands..

Jk:baby...hmm..since you woke up let's go downstairs..

Jungtae giggled and jungkook went to tye dinning room with their baby..He saw Taehyung is eating his breakfast..he felt bad cuz Taehyung's state is also bad just like him..when Taehyung saw jungkook he quickly  got up and came to them.

Tae:baby..I'm sorry..

Jk:Go to work Taehyung..

Tae:baby-i-i can't work like this..

Jk:u had to think about that before you talk..

Jungtae again started to cry and jungkook kissed his forehead.

Jk:oh I'm going..or else he will bother you..

Tae:koo i-

Jungkook has already leave.Taehyung went to the company with a heavy heart..He didn't mean to hurt his baby..He was angry..He trust his wife no matter what..But this time..he didn't even know what gotten in to him..

I have to do something to get his forgiveness..

——-

When Taehyung arrived home he saw Jungkook feeding their baby.Taehyung went to them and sat besides Jungkook .But Jungkook didn't even spare a glance.

Tae:baby..can you get ready?

Jk:for what?

Tae:I'm taking you somewhere..

Jk:no..

Tae:why?

Jk:cuz I'm staying with jungtae..

Tae:mom is coming here..he is going to take care of him..please baby..I promise that it won't take long..

Jungkook sighed..his cold and strong hubby sounds broken..

Jk:okay..

He saw jungtae sleeping and he took out his nipple from jungtae's mouth and buttoned his shirt.He put jungtae in his crib and got ready.Jin came home and went to where jungtae is sleeping.Then he went downstairs and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch.He smiled secretly and when to Taehyung.