Chapter 43

A loud cry can be hear all over the house. Jungkook was rocking her and comforting her. But it was no use. He thought the baby was hungry. But no..he was trying to make her stop cry for a half an hour now. Juntae was also with them trying to make her stop cry.

Taehyung is not at home since he has work today. Taehyung told that they are working on a new project so he didn't want to disturb him but he has no choice now..

He dialed Taehyung. But the other didn't answer.. He sighed.. He know his husband is busy.. Areum's cry's didn't even low down.

So he dialed again. But this time the other picked up.

"Love I'm discussing something with my clients..I will call you later—"

"Hubby i know you are busy but Areum doesn't stop crying..I don't know what's wrong..I had been trying to calm her for a half an hour.." Jungkook's voice had so much worry.

"What? I will come right now okay? Wait for few minutes.." Jungkook replied back with an 'okay' and cut the call.

"Aww princess..Why are you crying mm?? Look your oppa is here too..."

After few minutes the front door opened revealing Taehyung. He had a worried face. He directly went to their room.

"Baby?" Taehyung called jungkook. The cried died a little hearing Taehyung's voice.

"Hubbyy.." Taehyung rushed to them and seeing her dada, Areum stopped crying which surprised jungkook.

"Aww my princess..Come to dada.." Areum stretched her arms to Taehyung who took her to his arms.

Jungkook was looking at her in disbelief. He have been trying to calm her for awhile but when he hear Taehyung's voice, she calmed down.

No doubt that she is dada's princess...

He chuckled looking at the duo. It's been two days that Areum didn't see her dada since Taehyung has been very busy. Maybe that's why she cried.

"Tae..weren't you in a meeting?" Taehyung nods his head while smiling towards his Daughter who is giggling at him.

"I postponed it...My family is important you know..specifically my princess.." Taehyung's love towards his daughter is no joke.

Soon Areum fall asleep in her dada's embrace. Taehyung chuckled and lied her in her crib gently. When he turned around, he juntae looking at him.

He crouched down stretching his arms.

"Come here my boy!" A smile crept to Juntae's face and he quickly ran to his dada.

"How is my boy hmm?"

"Good dada!"

"Dada brought some toys for you yesterday..but dada forgot to give you.." juntae's eyes lit up.

"Weally!?"

"Yes cub..They are in your room.." juntae nods his head excitedly.

"Twank you dada!!!!!" Saying, he ran to his room excited to see his toys. Jungkook chuckled at them.

"You are spoiling them..." Taehyung shrugged and got up, pulling his tie to untie it.

"I'm trying to be a good dad.." Jungkook laughed and walked towards his husband.

"You are already a good dad though.." Taehyung hummed and put his tie on the table.

Before Taehyung could go anywhere, Jungkook held him and pulled him towards jungkook . Taehyung was startled by the action.

He looked at jungkook and saw him bitting his bottom lip. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck pulling him more in. Taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkook's waist, pecking Jungkook's lips.