Chapter 41

Around midnight Taehyung went to the kitchen to drink water as jungkook stayed at the dining room, sitting. He told jungkook to sleep but jungkook being jungkook came with Taehyung. His due date is really close too.

"Baby are you thirsty?"

"Mh..no hubby..I'm fine.." Jungkook said as he gets up, going towards the kitchen to Taehyung. That's when he felt water running down to his thighs. He held his belly screaming.

"TAEHYUNGIE!" Glass breaking sound can be hear as Taehyung's glass fell onto the ground, hearing Jungkook scream. He quickly ran to jungkook who is screaming.

Hearing jungkook scream namjin couple also woke up.

"T-Tae I-I—"

Taehyung widened his eyes and held jungkook. Then jungkook lost his conscious.

"MOM ! DAD!" Taehyung yelled while picking jungkook. Namjin couple quickly came to them.

"OMO! BABY! Joonie get the car!" Namjoon nods his head and went to get the car.

"Mom take care of jun!" Taehyung said while going out with jungkook.

"don't worry honey!"

"Baby! Love wake up!!" Taehyung said patting jungkook's cheeks lightly . Namjoon speeded up the car. He couldn't concentrate on the road as the only thing he can think is his son.

But he took a deep breath and drove to the hospital safely. Taehyung ran out of the car holding jungkook. As they left home, jin quickly called a doctor, so as soon Taehyung went in, the doctor came with nurses and took jungkook in.

"B-Baby.." Taehyung's voice cracks remembering Jungkook's state. Namjoon wiped his tears and sat down next to Taehyung.

"He will be fine Taehyung.." he said patting Taehyung's back.

"D-Dad.." Namjoon started to comb Taehyung's hair wanting to calm him.

"Nothing will..happen right? Dad?" Namjoon nods his head.

"Don't worry son.." but Taehyung couldn't control himself..He leaned onto namjoon's shoulder, crying..Namjoon kept saying it's okay to cry while himself was also crying.

________________________________

It's been now few hours , no one came outside of the theater room. Taehyung couldn't sleep as he kept looking at the door minute to minute.

Taehyung's parents also arrived hearing the news and was worried about Jungkook. Mrs.kim embraced Taehyung as she saw how Taehyung was crying.

"My bear...your love will be okay.." but Taehyung didn't respond.

Mr.kim told namjoon to go home so he can bring jin too.. so namjoon went to home..

Soon they hear a click sound and a baby crying. Taehyung froze hearing the sound and looked at door. He got up and ran to the door.

Doctor looked at Taehyung and smiled giving Taehyung hope.

"D-Doctor.."

"Everything is okay mr.kim..both of them are totally fine...mrs.kim fainted because of tiredness..your daughter is healthy and nurse went to clean her..mrs.kim is still unconscious..you can see him in the room.." doctor pats Taehyung's back with a smile.

"Congratulations mr.kim.." Taehyung finally smiled and wiped his tears.

"Thank you doctor.." doctor nods his head and bowed. The he went in again.

Mr and mrs.kim sighed in relief hearing doctor.

"Eomma appa!" Taehyung hugged both of them.

Mrs.kim called jin right away and told him the happy news. Taehyung went inside the room to see jungkook lying on the bed peacefully.