Chapter 25

taehyung woke up early today cuz he couldn't finish his work yesterday. he got up from the bed but was pulled back to the bed by a cute bunny who is in a deep slumber. taehyung chuckled and kissed the other one's forehead slowly removing the grip around his waist. but again jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist resting his head on taehyung's chest.

"love?" taehyung said slowly trying to remove the grip around his waist.

"mmh?" jungkook mumbled .

"love I have to go to work..lemme go baby.." jungkook slowly opened his eyes hearing taehyung. he rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"why this early?" he questioned since it's kinda early.

"i couldn't finish my work yesterday baby.." older one said getting up from the bed.

"okay then..wait-i didn't make breakfast" jungkook said fully awake.

"i will get something from the canteen"

"but tae-"

"sleep okay? don't worry mm? you are tired from taking care of jun whole night..now sleep" taehyung said giving a peck to jungkook who hummed at him. jungkook turned other side wrapping the blanket around his body. taehyung got ready and went to the company having a good mood.

after an hour.

"YOU SERIOUS????" the young CEO asked from his secretary who is now scared to death in disbelief.

"y-yes m-mr.k-kim.." secretary stuttered in fear.

"no no no! how can you do that!!!!! take him here right now!" he said glaring at his poor secretary who did nothing wrong.

taehyung banged on to the table." i said RIGHT NOW!!"

secretary ran out of the cabin to find the person.

so taehyung came to the company with a good mood and greeted back every employ which made them shock. he started going through the files he couldn't complete yesterday and there was a file missing.it wasn't there yesterday too. he quickly called his secretary asked her about it. that's when she said the person who did the file lost it..heck it was such an important file..and it took a week to complete it.

that's what happened.

"god how can they be this careless????!!!" he ran his fingers through his hear ruffling it in frustration.

"sir he is here" his secretary told.

"send him in!!!" taehyung yelled making the other two scared. mostly the person who lost the file. he knew he is dead today..

"THE HELL!! I SAID COME INSIDE!!!"

"go go! don't make him more angry.." the secretary said to the boy.

"h-he will kill me today" the boy said going inside the cabin. he gulped when he saw CEO's piercing gaze which made him almost pee on his pants.

"how can you be this careless?" taehyung asked with his cold deep voice causing the other one to shiver.

"FUCKING ANSWER ME! I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!!!!" taehyung said banging on the table harshly. poor boy flinched and started to talk.

"i-i'm sorry mr-mr.kim-"

"SORRY?SORRY? THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY??" he shouted again. this time most of the emplyees who are outside heard his voice.

"i-i w-will be c-careful n-next-"

"FOR FUCK SAKE! NEXT TIME??? I WAS IN A GOOD MOOD TODAY AND ALWAYS RUINING IT!!!! THIS IS NOT A NURSEY !! THIS IS A COMPANY! AND THAT WAS AN IMPORTANT FILE!!" taehyung said totally angry on the boy.

"YOU ARE FIRED!! DON'T SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME AGAIN!" the boy widened his eyes looking at the CEO.

"N-no please mr.kim..d-don't fire me.." he said dropping on to the floor crying.

"LEAVE!"

"n-no mr.kim..p-please.." the boy said pleading his boss.

"fine! i want it completed by tomorrow! TOMORROW! GOT IT? OR ELSE YOU ARE FIRED!!!" taehyung said getting up from his seat.

"t-tomorrow? s-s-sir-"

"you heard me?? by tomorrow!" taehyung said warning. the boy quickly nodded and ran out of the room.

"gosh useless people!!" taehyung throwed everything on the table causing his secretary to come inside..she widened her eyes trying to stop her boss..nah jungkook is the only one who can calm taehyung at this moment.

"m-mr.kim..stop.."

"why can't you guys do anything properly!!" he yelled sitting on his chair.

__________________________________________________

"mama!" juntae said after doing his work running to his mama.

"yes jun?" jungkook asked pausing the kdrama he was watching.

"dada is coming now?"

"yes baby..he will be here soon..why there is pastel on your face?" jungkook questioned his son. juntae smiled nervously and ran to his room.with that the front door opened revealing a tired taehyung. jungkook smiled and went to his hubby giving a peck.

"you look so much tired today.." taehyung calmed down a bit hearing his baby's voice. he nodded his head and went in.

"Go and take a wash..then you will refresh.." taehyung again nodded and went to their shared room. his throat is hurting too much from shouting since the morning.

today was a whole mess for him. he just wish that he can relax at home. but looked like juntae had other plans. taehyung opened his closet to get a pair of short for him. he was half asleep but his eyes wide opened seeing what's inside his closet.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!" he shouted from the bottom of his lungs angrily and surprised.

jungkook quiclkly came to the room hearing taehyung shouts.

"what's wrong babe? why did you-"

"the fuck is this!!!" taehyung took out his favourite coat which is now decorated with pastel. jungkook also widened his eyes seeing the coat.

"oh no! it's your favourite coat.." jungkook mumbled. now he knows why there was pastel on juntae's face. and he knew that taehyung now gonna blame him.

"who did this???"taehyung asked jungkook who shook his head. if jungkook don't know-wait jungkook is not a baby to do these things. there is only one inside the house then.

"KIM JUNTAE! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" taehyung shouted making jungkook flinched.

juntae got scared knowing he fucked up. he slowly came towards his parent's room.

"calm down tae-"

Sooo i changed way i write ✍️..

What do you think about taehyung do next?🤔🤔

Vote and comment..❤️

❤️