Chapter 46

"Baby..." Taehyung called jungkook while going downstairs.

"I'm in the kitchen.." Taehyung frowned and went to the kitchen. Then there was Jungkook cutting some vegetables.

"What are you doingg..Didn't I told you to not to cook?"  He said, wrapping his arms around jungkook's waist gently not wanting hurt jungkook's stomach.

"I'm just making a salad for me honey.."

"Still.." Jungkook chuckled at his husband and kept doing his work. Taehyung ran his hand inside jungkook's shirt and rubbed his tummy slowly.

"Don't you have work hubby?" Taehyung sighed.

"Yea yea.."

"Then what are you doing still here?"

"You don't want me with you?" Taehyung said with a fake hurt voice. Jungkook shakes his head knowing about Taehyung's acting.

Then Taehyung's phone started to ring. He kissed Jungkook's cheek and went to answer the phone.

________________________________

"You what??"

"I must go love..you know business trips are important.." Jungkook pouts as he leans onto his husband's shoulder.

"But for three weekss!? "

"I know I know..I didn't go to any business trip for a long..So I must attend this baby."

"When will you go?" Jungkook asked with hopeful eyes but his heart dropped at Taehyung's reply.

"Tomorrow  darling.." Jungkook sighs and gets up to pack Taehyung's bag. But he stopped when he saw juntae peeking from the door frame.

"Jun?" Juntae walked inside the room looking at his parents.

"Dada ish going?" Taehyung sighs and stretches his hands out for his son to come. Juntae ran to Taehyung and sits on his lap.

"Yes cub..dada will come soon okay?"

"B-But jun and areuma will mish dada.." jungkook smiles at him and then got up, going to pack taehyung's stuffs.

Taehyung and juntae talked for awhile until juntae fell asleep.

"You done packing?" Jungkook shakes his head and continued to pack. Taehyung sighs as he knew jungkook is upset. He got to know about the trip when he went to the office too. His secretary has tried to make someone attend the trip but Taehyung is needed for the trip as this is important.

Taehyung backhugged jungkook and kissed his neck.

"Sorry baby..I will call you every day hmm?" Jungkook just nods his head.

"did you packed your laptop?"

"Aiish.." he lets go of Jungkook and went to his office.

Just then Areum woke up and started to cry. Jungkook stopped packing and took Areum to him.

"Sh sh mama is here.." after feeding Areum, he went inside bathroom and took a wash. He dressed his nightwear and then the bathroom door opened, revealing Taehyung.

"Oh baby.." Jungkook just hummed while Taehyung locked the door.

Jungkook sat on the sink, putting his toothbrush on the holder.

Taehyung stood in front of the mirror an started to shave while jungkook just stared at his husband.

"Hubby.."