Chapter 59

"O-Oppa" Areum said going inside Juntae's room.

"Aish don't you know to knock?!" He said getting up from his bed.

"Can you not complain" Areum said sitting on the bed.

"What do you want?" He asked annoyed.

"I-I..." she stuttered. Juntae looked at her in confusion.

"Stop stuttering..what's the matter"

"I didn't got an A for the exam"

"Then what you got?"

"I..Um..C" she said after taking a deep breath while Juntae just stared at her with a blank face.

"D-Don't look at me like that okay? I just don't k-know" Juntae rolled his eyes.

"Not surprising when you only did was skipping classes" He said with a duh tone and sat on the chair.

Just then they hear footsteps coming to the room.

"Hyung—oh Areum you are here too" Minseok said walking inside.

"Minnie did you come alone?" Minseok shook his head at Juntae.

"Appa dropped me here..By the way..Did I interrupt something? I will go outside" He said as he realized that the siblings are in the middle of talking.

"No no minnie..Come here" Areum said patting the space besides her.

"We were talking about her exam results" juntae said crossing his arms across his chest. Minseok made an oh face and glanced at Areum who was looking at her lap. He frowned.

"Areum-ah what happened? Are you okay?"

"She just got a C..Not surprising" Juntae blurted out with a straight face.

"Hyungg" minseok said glaring at Juntae. Older one just sighed and let out an 'okay'.

"Why are you worried so much about it mm? You can do better next time.."

"It's just..This is the first time minnie..Appa..Appa will be angry" she said and bit her bottom lip. Juntae rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up..When did he got angry with you? Since when you are thinking that appa will be mad at you?" Minseok glanced at him again.

"Hyungg please she is sad.." He said putting his hand over Areum's shoulder. Juntae rolled his eyes.

"So what? Did I told her to skip classes and roam around with boy??"

"Oppa stop please..You are making me more guilty"

"Should have thought before doing" He said before getting up. Minseok's eyes followed where juntae is going.

"Hyung don't drag that matter now. It's over right? Plus we are still small. We do mistakes"

"That's why I told her to stop before continuing it! Did she ever listen to me? Who am I to her?! She doesn't even think me as her oppa" He said glaring at Areum who looked at minseok with puppy eyes.

"Hyungie..She will not be like that again. Please stop blaming her.
You are supposed to console her" He said and gestured with his eyes telling juntae to come. Juntae sighed and sat next to Areum.

"Appa won't be mad..Just-Just tell him that it won't happen again" Areum nods her head.

****

"Oh darling..I'm home" Taehyung said hugging Jungkook by his waist who smiled.

"Mm..How was your day Taehyungie"

"Tiring as always.." he said and kissed Jungkook's nape.

"Where is Areum? Isn't her result coming today?" He asked rubbing Jungkook's waist.