Chapter 42

Areum fell asleep while drinking her milk while jungkook is caressing her small hand. They are still in the hospital as jungkook is still weak. But doctor said they can go home tomorrow.

Juntae is whining sitting beside jungkook, saying he wants attention. Taehyung walked inside bringing lunch for them.

"Is she sleeping?" He asked with a low voice. Jungkook nods his head and gave their baby to Taehyung. Then he shakes his head smiling at juntae.

"Mamaaaa..."

" now why are you whining jun?" Taehyung asked setting the sleeping baby on the bed.

Juntae pouts and shows puppy eyes to his mama. Jungkook chuckled and takes him to his lap carefully.

"Mama I want milk too!" Juntae said pulling jungkook's hospital dress.

"Aigoo dada brought you lunch baby.." 

"Nwoo!" Taehyung shushed juntae since Areum is sleeping which made his pout grow more.

"Hubby look what he is telling..." Taehyung chuckled.

"If he wants feed him too love..And I will feed you lunch okay?" Jungkook nods his head and started to feed juntae who happily drank.

"Taee I want to go home.." Taehyung hummed and started feee jungkook.

"You will be discharged tomorrow.."

"Noooo I'm so done staying in here! I wanna goo.."

"Okay okay I will ask from doctor"

_______________________

FRUSTRATED!

that's how taehyung feels these days. it's because since the day they came home, He couldn't have a quality time with jungkook.

When he wakes up to go to office, jungkook is not besides him and see him feeding their princess. Without any good morning kiss taehyung goes to the company. since taehyung appointed some maids until jungkook is recovered , he always take breakfast alone.

Even in holidays, after jungkook make Areum sleep, juntae starts clinging onto him and make him stay with him. He has being clingy since the day they came home.

So when taehyung tried to hug or kiss jungkook, juntae comes to them or Areum starts cry. So taehyung stopped trying to get jungkook's attention. Eventhough they have time at the night, he doesn't want to trouble jungkook because he wants his wife to take a rest from handling both babies.

That is their routine.

These days taehyung tries distract himself with his work. He let juntae to stay with his mama because he doesn't want juntae to feel left out.

Areum is already dada's princess. Only taehyung can calm down her quickly. Taehyung's voice is enough for her to giggle in happiness..

And on the other side, jungkook is not in a good state too.. He is carving for his hubby's touches..But he can't get it because he is busy with their babies..he is very tired at the end of the day so he falls asleep as soon as he lie on the bed..

Toady is not different either.

Taehyung woke up in the middle of night, hearing Areum's cries. he got up from the bed sleepily and looked at jungkook who is sleeping peacefuly also juntae too. Yes juntae is sleeping in their bedroom as Areum's crib is in their room. So he told that he wants to sleep with them too.

He hurriedly walked to Areum as he saw jungkook frowning in his sleep. He wanted jungkook to sleep. So he took Areum to his hands.

"My little princess..dada is here..sh sh.." Areum stopped crying and looked at her dada with her beautiful doe eyes. Taehyung smiled and kissed her forehead. she lets out a cute giggle trying to touch taehyung's face. Taehyung held her hand and caressed her little fingers. Then he put her back to her crib.