Masterpieces

"Rem, I don't know if I should go. Wouldn't that be moving too fast? I mean it's his damn parents!"

"No mama! I think it's amazing, I mean sure their son can be a filandering dickwad, but I know they'll love you. Plus you can see who raised that beast of a man?!"

"You really have no damn sense! Was it really weird to meet Silas's parents? Like were they weird about you being black?"

"Nah, actually they expected it. He apparently only dates ethnic girls and so does his older brother. His oldest sister is married to an Italian police officer. So they really liked me and I liked them too. We're all actually going to Maverick's parents event together."

"Damn bitch! Now I got to go otherwise I'm going to look like an antisocial bitch!"

"You're so stupid!" She laughs. "But yeah you do have to go because even Si knows he invited you. So I know he would have told his parents he invited you too."

"Okay I'll go, but we got to go shopping. What are you wearing?"

"I gotta ask Si what he's wearing, so we can match!"

"Uhh you're sickening! OK hoe I gotta go do homework and make dinner!"

"OK nasty! When's the last time you've seen Mav?"

"Umm today. In the library, I tutored him."

"While he touched you?!" She wiggles her eyebrows.

I just stare at her on my screen before shaking my head.

"God you're either horny, a psychic, or possibly both! You're hella aggy! Why ask questions I'm not supposed to lie about?!"

"Oh my gosh, whore! The library?! I bet that was one of your nerdy whore fantasies!"

"Shut uuuupppp!"

"No but seriously the library, Lyric? And you worried about meeting his parents, but his boy-pieces stay all up inside of you as of lately!" She guffaws.

"Why did God give me you as a sister?!"

"Cause I'm top notch, gyal!"

"Whatever! But I don't know it just started happening. He came and sat next to me and everything was going fine. Then he started rubbing up my thigh and kissing my neck. Then boom his hands are in my leggings, on the day I just choose not to wear panties. Next thing I know I'm rocking and moaning on his hand. You happy?!"

"Damn nasty! But more importantly was it the science library where that bitch works?!"

Giving her a sheepish smile and nodding, I laugh and say, "Yeeess!" Covering my face.