Fall Apart

Inspired by: "Fall Apart" By Cimorelli

Omniscient POV

After Kyst speeds off like a bat out of hell, Maverick takes London from Lyric.

"Come here, Papi. Mommy shouldn't be holding you with her shoulder hurting."

"But, Mavi! I wanna be wiss mommy!" London starts getting ready to act up.

"I know London, but mommy doesn't feel good. So you gotta let her get better, ok?"

"Otay." London sniffles trying not to cry.

"Hey, hey, Papi. Look mommy's right here. I'm not going anywhere, ok?"

"Otay." Sadly he nods.

"You wanna play or show me something cool?"

"Yeah, a'mon. Mavi gots me a new Lego set wif the 'Vengers, Batsman, and Flash!"

"Oh snap! The Avengers and Justice League?! Did you say 'thank you'?!" She mouths 'thank you' to Maverick as he nods. "You, um, wanna talk while he plays?"

"Yeah, that's cool."

Once they get the pieces sorted and London situated they sit on opposite sides of the room.

"What, uhh. What did you want to talk about?"

"The way shit ended with us. It was really bad." Watching her intently Maverick has to control the smile that wants to erupt across his face over looking at her and being in the same room as Lyric.

"Yeah." Nodding Lyric smiles nervously as she feels her cheeks heating up from the close proximity after having absolutely no communication with him for over a month. So she makes an effort to avert her eyes.

"Umm, I really shouldn't have ever spoken to you like that. I was disrespectful and hateful. Everything I said was untrue. I just wanted to hurt you because I was really hurt about everything. Umm, not having you this month and a half has been extremely hard. And I've missed you like crazy." Maverick searches her face for a glimpse of mutual feelings. Just hoping and praying she reciprocates his feelings.

"Umm, Maverick. I-. I just. I don't know."

"About what? What don't you know about?"

"I just-. I'm really confused and hurt. That month and a half I really needed you and I didn't have you. I couldn't contact you and that was extremely hard. Like when I needed you the most, you weren't there."

"I know, Lyric and I'm extremely sorry. I know you probably hate me, but I just want you. I want all of you. No matter what. So when I heard about what happened my world stopped. The thought alone of not ever being able to feel you, hug you, kiss you, know that you were still here. It broke me. I thought I could handle not being with you, but that, oh my God! I can't be without you, Lyric."

"Uhh, wow!" She sighs deeply, feeling even worse knowing she slept with Kyst just maybe 10 hours ago, yesterday, twice. That and she still has so many secrets she's keeping from him.

"Maverick, I need to tell you something." Her heart beat feeling like it's visibly pounding out of her chest, as she swallows thickly.

"What?"

"Uhh, shit." She mutters and looks up to see him staring into her soul. "Umm, God. I,uhh, I was pregnant."

"Wha-? Wait what? How? What?" He stutters out. "Like dead ass? It was confirmed?"

The Flames of the Wild Fyre [Complete✔]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara