In the Middle

Omniscient POV

"I think ya in trouble, mama." Smirking knowingly Kyst teases her.

"Oh hush Kyst, shit!" She waves him off.

"Hey Fyre!" Black laughs.

"Oh crap! I didn't even see you, hey Black! Thank you for coming." She hugs him as he hands her a huge gift bag for London.

" She hugs him as he hands her a huge gift bag for London

"Of course, you know I can't miss my nephew's party. But I'm sure you didn't see me! Shit, I think you was starin my g's face skin off, lil mama!" Joking, Black chuckles.

"Oh my God, shut up! I can't stand you two!" She huffs trying to stifle an embarrassed laugh as she walks over to Maverick.

"You done eye fuckin him, Lyric?"

"What?"

"Are.You.Done.Eye.Fuckin.Kyst?! It's not hard to understand." Maverick spits back at her. She just stares at him, truly hurt at the way he's just spoken to her. He's hasn't spoken to her like that since he found out about London, months ago.

"I wasn't looking at him like that." She responds lowly.

"I'm not fuckin blind! Just like I seen that disrespectful muthafuckin kiss you! You think I'm stupid or blind? Which one? Cause I saw it and then you gonna be all in his fuckin face like a love struck Disney Princess. Why the fuck you trynna play me like I'm some bitch, Lyric? Like I won't go over there and fade his shit? But this the same muthafucka havin you cryin on ya birthday a week ago, but you gonna disrespect me over him? Aight, ma."

Just as she's about to respond the party host appears to check in the party.

"Hi I'm Bree. I'm the assigned party host. Are you guys London's parents?" She asks rather flirtatiously.

Before Lyric can answer Maverick interrupts, "Yeah she's his mom, I'm just the boyfriend. Her baby father is back there. Do you need the real parents?"

His words are like dagger after dagger into her heart. How could he be so dismissive of she and London? When he BEGGED her to allow him to be involved in London's life.

The exchange seems to light a slutacious fire in Bree. It's as though her hazel eyes twinkle more, her pouty pink lips move more seductively, her long eyelashes fluttering like a butterfly's wings, and her exposed cleavage becomes more visible.

 It's as though her hazel eyes twinkle more, her pouty pink lips move more seductively, her long eyelashes fluttering like a butterfly's wings, and her exposed cleavage becomes more visible