Stay Schemin'

Omniscient POV

"What you want mama?" Kyst smiles at her knowing she only really calls him Killa when they have jobs to do.

"Whatchu mean?!" She smiles teasingly.

"You only call me that when you got some work, Fyre!" He laughs.

"Ok, so you know how a couple months back you got hella mad at me?"

"That's happened a lot lately, shorty." He raises an eyebrow.

"True, but like really mad!"

"That was a week and a half ago over that shit you pulled at your house, Lyric." He says still pissed about the situation of her and Maverick having sex with him in the house.

"What she do?!" Black asks excitedly.

"No, not that!" She rushes out to keep Kyst from answering. "No when I didn't wanna do the job at Maverick's parents'. You remember?"

"Oh shit, yeah, what about it? You wanna do it now?!" He asks extremely hyped up over the possibility.

"No jackass! I like his parents and they adore London, no matter how much I can't stand their son."

"What the fuck he say, Lyric? You think I ain't seen his busted lip and bruised jaw?!" He laughs raising his brow at her inquisitively. "Cause when you finally slapped me, I had said some really foul shit. So for you to finally bust son's shit, he musta been wild crazy at the mouth."

"He was, but it's whateva. I have a replacement lick and it's super easy!" She claps proudly.

"We gonna talk later about what he said, but what's up mama, spit."

"Ok, so it's this big time Filipino, drum roll please!"

"What, mama?"

"MILLIONAIRE!"

"Get the fuck outta here, ma!" He jumps up and down. Pulling her into his arms and swinging her around.

"Put me down, crazy! I haven't told you the best part yet! Not only is he a high millionaire possibly secret billionaire, but he deals in your specialty and his stash house and cash houses are 2 brownstones off 125th behind that big ass hair supply store."

"Get the fuck outta here! That shit stay busy. How is that gonna be easy, mama?"

"Exactly, so that's the perfect cover with all the traffic and noise of deliveries. Plus I hacked into the street security cameras. He has a drop every Thursday to the stash house and deposits are made to the cash house on Sundays at the beginning of the week. So we hit that bitch Monday morning."

"Lyric, the morning?! That's hella sus, baby."

"No it's not! Check it, both the product and cash will be side by side. We tunnel in from the hair store, of course get the cash first, then grab the reload. We gotta be in and out by 6:30AM. That's when the security doubles. Also the window of 4AM-6:30Am only four guards are in each place. I've been working on these special Fentynal gas bombs. Also these little pins that diffuse the same mix. It will knock anyone within 7 feet, of the smoke, off their asses. I've made it colorless and odorless. Plus I went down to the public library and looked up the blueprints. Both buildings have identical blank cellars that aren't mentioned on the city property websites. So they're concealing the goods in there. We gotta get help because he moves his China white by wholesale only. That's for you to get a truck you trust to move that much work, Ky."

"I gotchu, ma."

"Black, you gotta get a couple shooters just in case some shit pops off. But only skilled guys, Black. Like rooftop sharp shooters. It's a newly gentrified neighborhood, so hella 'Karen's' are littering the surrounding brownstones. Silencers and clean shots only."