Invitations

Lyric POV

Maverick is still following me like a little puppy.

"What boy? Why are you following me?"
"I just wanna talk to you. I just wanna get to know you!"
"Oh God!" I roll my eyes, just then my phone rings."Saved by the bell!"

"Hey baby mama!"
"Hey baby mama #2! Whatcha doin'?"
"Trying to get rid of this boy that's following me!" I sigh and roll my eyes looking up at him.

He pretends to be shocked and grabs his chest.

"What boy?!"
"No one Remy!"
"WHO?! MAVERICK'S DELICIOUS ASS?!" She screams loud enough for him to hear.

"OHH SHIT LIL MAMA YOU TOLD HER ABOUT ME? And did she just called me delicious?!"

"You dumb hype for nothing! I just told her I pulled Roxy on you!"
"Got damn you cold!"

"Anyway where's my Reecey Pieces?"
"Papi, come say 'hi'!"
"Hi mommy! I miss chu sooos much! You coming to get me?"
"Hi papi! I miss you too! Yeah soon OK?! Tete and Gigi spoilin you?"
"Noooo!" London giggles.
"London don't let Tete trick you and tell me no!!"
"Remy don't tell him to lie!"
"OK momma! I loves chu! Byyeeeee!"
"Bye nugget! I love you too papi!"

"Who's London your nephew?" Maverick interjects.

"Stay out my conversation with ya nosey ass!" I snap at him. "Anyway, Remy I'm gonna kill you, teachin him to lie! You work tonight?"
"Yeah! Bitch come thru! Mommy already said she'll keep Londy, so you can just relax. She said you need a break. Probably to get some dick! Maybe from FINE ASS MAVERICK?!"

"She said my name again and called me fine!" He says cheesing.

"Again shut up and stay out my conversation! And shut up Remy with ya damn voodoo puttin that on me!"
"BITCH NAH YOU DIDN'T!!"
"SHUT UP! REMY!"

"What happened?!" Maverick's nosey ass questions.

"Oh fuck! Whore details...NOW!!" Thank God that idiot got the que and didn't say Killa's name and that we had sex!
"I will shut up! BYE! I'll come thru with Killa."
"I'm sure you will CUUUUUMMMM!!!"
"Bye bitch!" I shake my head in disbelief with that damn conversation.

"Who is that, she thinks I'm delicious?!"
"My sister Remy."
"You're an only child though."
"God you're a stalker! She's like my sister. Her mom raised me when I had no one else." I shrug going to sit on the wall in the court yard.

"Damn ma, I'm really sorry bout your parents."
"Lord, you was Googlin like a muthafucka, creep!" This idiot has the nerve to laugh!
"OK, but for real who's London?"
"NO ONE, nosey ass! What is this? Ask Jeeves?!"
Haha he laughs, "You're fuckin hilarious! How could I not know you're this funny? How have I never seen you in 4 years of going to the same school? And more importantly, how are you a 19 year old senior?!"
"Oh my God! I might really have to get a restraining order! You don't know me cause you've always been balls deep in dumb how's and clearly I'm not a dumb hoe, hence being a 19 year old college senior!" I smile.

He guffaws wildly! And unfortunately it makes me laugh, much to his delight.

"You have a beautiful laugh and smile."
"Thank you, creepy!"
"You wanna go out this weekend?"
"Like a date?"
"Yes would you like to go on a date with me?"
"Nah, fam. I'm good on that. Thanks though!"
"Ahhh shit you cold blooded, mama!"
I can't even help it, I laugh and damn snort!
"Ahh, I made you snort!" He says hollering laughing at this point.
"Shut up!" I cover my mouth, still laughing.
"How do you even know my name? I made a point not to tell you?!"
"That day ol' boy-"
"Killa, you mean?" I raise my brow.
"What, like that's son's name?!"
"Obviously not his government name! Duhhh!"
"Did you just 'duh' me?! And I can't call no other man that shit! Shit I don't know what he's killin'! People, pussy, dick?! Hell nah!"

The Flames of the Wild Fyre [Complete✔]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara