Dazzling and Dapper

Omniscient POV

"Jesus, Lyric! Do you know how to be on time to anything other than class or work?! This is bananas, shorty!" Maverick bellows to a still unready Lyric as he checks his gold Hublot watch. "This is your dinner and you bout to miss it!"

"A'mon mommy! Papa Mav and me is done! Why you take so looong?!" London calls smiling at Maverick for approval.

"Oh Londy, mommy's gonna get you!" Maverick laughs at the beautiful little caramel boy.

"I just saysin wha you saysin!" He shrugs and nods as he sits on the floor with Diesel.

"You're too smart! You know that buddy?!"

"Just like mommy!" He laughs as Maverick tickles him.

"Jeez I'm coming you two impatients!" Lyric calls as the click of her heels are heard walking down the blonde wooden steps.

"OOooooohhhhh, mommy you looks sooos beau-iful! Right, Papa Mav?! Look at mommy!" London squeals excitedly as he gets the first glimpse of Lyric descending the staircase.

"Jesus, Lyric!" Maverick exclaims alongside his stepson.

"Jesus bad or good, Mav?! Thank you my handsome little doll!" Lyric asks Maverick skeptically as she accepts the compliment from London. "Don't you look so fancy my little handsome mini man?!" Lyric kisses his face as she neatens the hem of his black lapel of his amethyst colored damask print silk tux jacket.

 "Don't you look so fancy my little handsome mini man?!" Lyric kisses his face as she neatens the hem of his black lapel of his amethyst colored damask print silk tux jacket

The vibrant regal purple looking so rich and eye-catching against his smooth golden skin tone. His little black ankle length dress pants allow his studded red bottoms to be a showstopper in and of themselves. Lyric absolutely protested when Maverick told her he needed the shoes, but obviously she did not win the debate. He told her if she had a pair and she and London are supposed to match, then London needed a pair too. Kyst told her that London better not match Maverick, he never said anything about her!

"Jesus, good! A little too good!" He answers walking over to her petite frame as he runs his hands up and down her sequined and sheer clad sides. Her dress boasting a long amethyst sequined train probably attempting to make up for the full body barely there geometric amethyst purple sequin and sheer fabric of her entire evening gown. The form fitting jaw dropping gown hugging every minute detail of her buxom sultry alluring figure.

"Goddamn, mama. You just-. I-. Fuck!" Maverick stutters. "This dress is crazy, baby!" He whispers into her ear as he plays in her loose flowing jet black waves. Her thick luxurious hair framing her beautiful softly made-up face. From her full glossy lips to her light golden eyeshadow. She literally looks like the editor's pick of evening gowns at the Met Gala.