Another Ride

🔞Mature Content🔞

Omniscient PO

"It will get better as Maverick really sees that he's got that top position. And I know that's hard because you and Kyst have such extensive history, but it will get there." Ivy smiles reassuringly, kisses Lyric's cheek and heads to join London, Kyst, and Amina on the next ride.

"Aye come here." Maverick says, taking hold of Lyric's arm from behind. "Scuse us Rem, she'll be right back."

"Uhh, ok?" Remy says highly confused. "Where the hell is he taking her?" Remy asks Si once he takes his place by her side.

"Oh, to go fuck the shit outta her." He replies nonchalantly.

"Wait! What?!" Remy laughs out.

"Yeah. He and Kyst for real for real almost fought and me, Pop 'Lessio, my pops, and Black had to seperate them. So Pop 'Lessio said to show her who really is the man in her life and fuck her brains out in the bathroom!" He laughs.

"Oh my God! That's why Maverick is so outta control! That's insane!" Remy absolutely guffaws at Alessio's uncut unfiltered rawness.

Pulling Lyric into a family bathroom, Maverick picks her up and places her on the counter.

"What the hell are you doing?! Move! I have to get back to my son's party!" Attempting to swat Maverick's hand away as he removes her shoes and tries to pull her pants down.

"You need a hellafied attitude adjustment! I'm not even arguin with ya hard headed ass anymore!" Maverick pulls her pants off and tosses them. Wrapping her legs around his waist he stands between her legs.

"Maverick, what did I sa-."

He captures her mouth with his. Their kiss is rough, heated, and fueled with lustful anger. He wraps one hand in her now ponytailed hair and swiftly slides one finger into her warm moistened slit. He runs his finger up and down her warm folds while twirling it in and out of her. As her slick pussy lips provide the lubrication he needs, he adds another finger. Pumping his large muscular fingers in and out of her quickly. He feels her pussy juices dripping down his hand and wrist.

Ripping her mouth from his, Lyric gasps sharply from the lack of air and amazing finger prompted pleasure.

"Ahhh, fuckin shit!" She begins rocking her hips as he pumps his fingers in and out. Latching onto his arm she assists with the in and out movement. Her wet pussy engulfing his fingers. Maverick curls his fingers and strokes her g-spot over and over.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh fuckin shiiit!" Lyric moans wildly. "Please make me cum! Papa, please!"

"You wanna cum?" Maverick askes before latching his mouth onto her neck and sucking incredibly hard. Knowing the sensation will trigger her orgasm; along with marking his territory.

"Ooooohhh fuck, Mavi!" Lyric yells as her orgasm pushes her body to spasm and tremble on his hand. Removing his hand, he looks at her, "Open, now." Opening her mouth he places his fingers in her mouth. "Suck 'em clean." Smiling she wraps her plush lips around his fingers; she licks and sucks enthusiastically. As Maverick watches his dick sprouts like a blossoming flower, as he watches her eyes twinkle with pure lechery for him. Removing his fingers from her mouth he kisses her aggressively while picking her up. Placing her on her feet to stand.

"Bend ova, mama."

"What?" She says breathlessly still in her orgasm stupper.

"Bend that ass ova, now!" Complying she leans over on the counter. Gasping as the cool tile presses against her warm engorged nipples that were freed from their captivity while Maverick was fingering her into oblivion. Sucking in a harsh breath Lyric tenses up when she feels Maverick's swollen, angry, pre-cum slicked tip run up an down her drenched pussy lips.