3

Sunghoon

Weekend went by so fast and the next thing I know, I'm literally being dragged by Jay to his car as he drove to school without waiting for me to buckle up.

I'm still sleepy though.

"Yah slow down, it's not like were gonna fail if we went there a few minutes late"

"Yah just sit back. I have to arrive early, the CSC will have an emergency meeting, crap how can I forgot?"

He's still driving so I just fist out my phone and the moment the power button was pressed, I almost want to smack this person beside me.

It's still 7 am and as far as I can remember, BOTH our classes starts at 8 am. We're one hour early and this person decided to speed as if were hours late.

"Yah! We're an hour early! Why are you rushing?!"

He look at me before focusing on the road again.

"I told you, CSC will have an emergency meeting in ten minutes and I can't be late! I could've left you home but mom would nag me if she knew you rode a bus to school. If you don't want to ride the car with me, might as well drag your lazy ass at the repair shop and pick up your car. I bet it's fixed now gosh"

CSC meeting?

I just shut up as I remember why he was in a hurry making me laugh not a second later.

Jay is the president, and I repeat PRESIDENT of the CSC and he's running late. He was also the one who called for an emergency meeting because the principal wants to discus some things.

I kept laughing as he continue to drive through the traffic.

"Shut up will you?"

"You're so funny Jay. Oh look, five minutes left. I bet the whole council is there already"

"Yeah, they better be"

Jay is a strict president and trust me, CSC has never been this great. The moment Jay took the position, CSC was like a new thing. The officers are now really acting like a representative of the students. Jay's not the original president who won the election but the vice president. Unfortunately, the elected president, Lee Heeseung couldn't stay longer as he moved to study in New York, smart kid if you ask me. With that, Jay took the responsibility.
And here I am wondering why he is famous.

We manage to reach the campus with three minutes more. Maybe enough time for Jay to ran to the CSC office.

"Sunghoon oppa!"

I turn around and saw numbers of girls making their way at me. I smiled as I gave them a wave.

"Congratulations last Saturday. You're so amazing! I got you some chocolates!"

"Oppa! I want to give you this too!"

"I also- -"

"Sunghoon"

Everyone look back as we saw Sunoo who just got out his car looking displeased.

Everyone starts to walk away and Sunoo walk up to me giving me a short kiss before looking at me.

"You're early"

I smiled as he hug me.

"Yeah, Jay had a meeting"

We parted from the hug as I held his face.

"Sunshine, I know you're jealous of the fans that constantly wants to give me gifts. Please don't be OK? They just really like my performance and want to cheer me on. No need to always glare at them. As I told you before sunshine, I'm yours alone"