15

Sunghoon

Today is Saturday and I can say I am excited about Jay and Jungwon's plan today. I mean, I haven't gotten out for ages since Sunoo's death and now, I am. I can say this is a good sign right? I mean, I can really go out and maybe, hopefully, I will take a big step from here. Then before paying Sunoo a visit, I can now confidently say that I made some progress in my life. Although I'm still stuck in the event last year, I am willing to take a risk and step forward. I just hope this day will end better.

Also, I haven't told Jake about what happen that night I kiss him although Jay told me to tell him. I just can't find the courage to walk up and tell him. Plus I think he's avoiding me at some point making me think, maybe he knows what I did. I mean, he always leaves when he saw me coming near and he also wears his headphones every time he and I are in the same area. I also noticed how he is not reading a book anymore. I mean that kiss was like two days ago and since then, we haven't spoken a word.

I got dressed before going downstairs to meet with Jay and Jungwon when I heard them laughing.

"Uh guys, are we leaving now?"

Jay nodded before grabbing the keys to our van and we step outside after locking the house. Of course Jungwon will sit beside Jay leaving me and Jake at the back.

"Are you angry at me? Why are you not talking to me now?"

I sent to him and I notice a small smile on his lips as he look at me before typing.

"Am not mad. I just want to find myself. And I thought you are busy as you are always deep in thought so I didn't talk to you"

"I'm not busy, in fact I am close to completing my work. And I'm really glad that you're not upset with me."

I received a heart emoji as his reply making me smile before sending him a heart back. That's a relief, maybe if I open it to him . . .

Wait . . not now.

If I want to tell him, I must let him know about Sunoo right?

Am I ready to talk about him?

Well it's not like I will spill every detail right?

Just a few to explain why I kissed him?

"Can I speak with you after this? I want to tell you something"

I felt him tap me so I turn back and I saw him give me a nod making me smile as he look outside the window. His smile is very bright as he continuously point to random things we pass by so I on the other hand tell him what those are. Now come to think of it, if Jake grew up inside their house and doesn't often go out, then this explains why he looks very excited at little things.

I stared at him.

Just what happen to you Jake? If he's not born mute, then there should be something that can trigger it right? I mean there is something that caused him to turn mute. Then if that's the case, there is a chance that he can speak again right? Oh darn it, what am I even thinking, of course I don't know these not like I'm a doctor or something. Oh then maybe that's what his nightmares are all about and his panic attack. Or maybe even why he was suddenly crying that night and ran to me as if someone is trying to get him.

Wait .. . .

Is he also perhaps seeing things?

I slap my face as I try to stop thinking about things that I have no idea about. Gosh that hurt.

"Sunghoon, you ok?"

I look at Jungwon and that's when I realized everyone in the car is looking at me.