4

Sunghoon

It was an ordinary day at school. I just finished my classes and was walking to my locker to leave some things before going to the cafeteria.

I open my locker as I stuff my things inside, fixing my bag before closing it.

"Uh. . Sung. . Sunghoon sunbaenim"

I turn around and come face to face with a girl wearing glasses with her hair braided holding some books on one arm as her other hand holds a box.

"Yes how may I help you?"

I asked and she looks at me smiling before handing me the box.

"I watched your match last Saturday and you're amazing. Uhm I just want to give you those. . . uhm I baked them. . I .   I hope you like it sunbae"

I open the box containing cupcakes making me smile because of the design. Its just so adorable. The cupcakes look good though with the bright yellow icing topped with some sunflower shaped candy or a sun shaped candy. Gosh this is so much sun, reminds me of Sunoo.

"Thank you. . I really appreciate it"

I smiled as she bowed and fix her glasses.

"Thank you. I'll be going now. Also tell your boyfriend he's so cute. . . the cupcake design is inspired by him.. Have a good day sunbaenim"

I smiled as I saw her walk to probably her class. I felt good that those people really put an effort to these things just to show their admiration. I now can't imagine how those famous artist feel upon receiving tons of gifts that the fans made.

I fist out my phone to call Sunoo to meet at the rooftop when I felt someone tap my shoulders.

"Yes?"

The girl looked young, let me guess, she's a freshman.

"I wasn't able to give you these yesterday sunbae. Here you go"

As I receive the cutely wrapped rectangle thing, she immediately bolted away not giving me a chance to say thanks.

I place the wrapped rectangle in my bag before finally calling Sunoo but he's not answering.

I start to walk to the rooftop and on my way, I saw Jungwon and Jay talking.

"Hey . .have you seen Sunoo?"

They both look at me.

"He just ran to the rooftop. What did you do?"

I shook my head at Jungwon's remark before following my sunshine to the rooftop.

When I got there, I spotted him crouched in one corner. . wait is he crying?

I went to him.

"Sunoo. . what's wrong ? Are you hurt?"

"I'm sorry"

I'm confused.

I remove his arms that shields his eyes as I lift his chin to make him look at me. My thumb found its way to his cheek as I slowly wipe the tears that was shed a few minutes ago.

"What's wrong?"

"I. . I saw your .  fans a while ago. .they gave you gifts and you look so happy. . . I'm sorry. . I'm sorry I didn't give you that happiness before.. I'm sorry I always try to scare them away. . I'm sorry I made you feel upset . .and I'm sorry for not letting you interact with your fans. . . I'm sorry. . I'm just scared and insecure"