35

(I'm trolling you guys 😅)

Jake

I woke up earlier than expected as the clock still says 3:00. I know I slept all day and it's already afternoon. Will I be able to sleep later tho? I mean, I can just stroll around US with Sunghoon for the afternoon till midnight then we will wake up for the flight.

I smiled at the thought of the two of us going on a date. It would be a dream come true for me.

Will he say yes if I ask him?

I look at Gaeul who's also awake and gestured to come closer.

I admit I sometimes do hand signs unconsciously but now I am getting used to talking.

"Will Sunghoon say yes if I ask him on a date Gaeul?"

The dog just look up to me as he tilt his head and starts to wag his tail.

She jump onto the sleeping Sunghoon and starts to bark at him and run around him waking him up in the process.

"What is it ?"

Sunghoon asked with his just-woke-up voice which I always found sexy in some point.

Gaeul, this sly puppy then ran to me and look at Sunghoon before running back to Layla and cuddling her and sleeping in the process.

"Jakey?"

I look at him as I bit my lip.

"I was just thinking. . since tomorrow at six am our flight. . would you like to . . you know go out? . . I mean if it's ok"

I look up and see his smiling face looking at me.

"Of course. . I would love to go on a date with you . . shall we get ready then?"

I nodded before running first to the bathroom.

When we got ready, Sunghoon borrowed Jay's car as he look at me.

"Where to?"

I blushed as I realize, I know nothing around U.S.

"Don't worry . .  I got you. . but when we got to Australia you owe me a date. .this time . . I'll be in charge.  ."

"Please do . . "

We just laughed as he starts to drive and we stop at a restaurant to where he told me we'll have our late lunch.

We ordered our meals and as we wait, I stare at him as he texts Jay that we went out.

"You ok Pup?"

"I'm fine. . just enjoying the view"

He smirked as he stare back making me look away.  .

I swear my face is red already.

"Here are your orders. And if you need anything, just call me"

The waitress spoke in English as she fixed her eyes on my Penguin who looks clueless at what she's doing making me almost laugh.

"She's clearly trying to flirt with you.  ."

He just shrug and as I took my food, I notice a paper on the tray.

"Call me . . . damn she even gave you her number.  "

Sunghoon just smiled as he took the paper from my hands.

Wait don't tell me he's gonna text her.