36

Sunghoon

We're already sitted inside the plane to Australia and the sun is starting to come up. Gaeul is again throwing a fuss as she ran around from Jay then to me, she enjoys leaping from one person to another. Layla on the other hand seems to find her comfort place on Jungwon's lap because she just settled there as Jungwon pets her. Seeing Layla, Gaeul then decided to abandon me for Jay. Now dogs have biases too? That's illegal.

"I won't let Jay take Gaeul.  ."

Jake laughed as he look at Jay who's having fun with my dog.

"Jay won't take him. "

"Good"

I took his hands as I start to observe their every detail.

"Your hand is small compared to mine"

He just giggled and intertwined our fingers.

"But they're perfect together. . . do you think your mom will be fine with this? With me? With us?"

He look at me and I stare back.

"Of course Penguin. She would be so happy to meet you. . "

I felt my hands sweat at the thought of his mom not wanting us to be together float my head.

I notice how Jake leans in and did something making the curtains roll down, completely hiding us.

Oh. . .

"Mom is amazing, trust me . . she'd be all over the moon"

I smiled kissing his hand.

"I'm just nervous you know. I mean, I don't know . . its just you're so precious and placing myself in the shoes of your mother makes me don't wanna let you be in a relationship"

He laughed at me.

😭

"Oh my goodness. . you're a silly Penguin. . I know I'm precious because you made me feel like one. But please don't underestimate my mom. . I might be her precious son but . . but I'm also your boyfriend now remember?"

I let out a huge sigh as I kinda wish we won't land or we'll land somewhere. However as Jake told me, I trust him. I trust him that his mom is cool.

"If ever your mom don't like me . . -"

"She'll like you Penguin. . stop thinking otherwise . . "

My lips are sealed shut when he look at me. I can tell he's not liking how I'm doubting us and I smiled.

"I'm sorry Pup. . I'll relax now"

"I'm sorry too. . "

Huh?

I look at him confused as he laughed.

"I now know how it feels when your love doubted you. I'm sorry you felt this way before. . "

I just tightened my hold of his hand and place a quick kiss on his lips.

..........

Few hours in the flight, we landed in Australia and mom went on full happy mode as she fists out her phone and call her sister. Dad, Jay and I instead got all our bags as I smiled at the two cuties holding puppies.

"Hey Bunny? Did you just get one suitcase for us?"

Jungwon look up at Jay who's carrying one big suitcase.