8

Sunghoon

A whole week without Jay is torture. Well at least Jungwon got my back, he told me Jay is not angry at me but I still want to apologize though.

For more than one week, I tried to fix my schoolwork, I retake the exams, I retake the quizzes, I don't want Jay to feel burdened, and I did some paperworks. I started to live like a normal student who go to school, listen to lectures and of course feel stressed. I'm so glad Jungwon didn't give me a full roundhouse kick when he found out what I told his boyfriend, but he's been a great friend which I'm very grateful for.

I'm still sad and broken but I want to fix myself although I don't know how but I will try my best.

I can't believe Sunoo has to cross the other side of life to just slap some senses in me. I'm so ashamed.

"Jungwon, did Jay tell you when he will come back?"

I asked Jungwon as we just finish one of my many school works.

"He didn't tell me, just that it  will be soon. Don't worry, if you apologize and talk to him, he might give you another chance. You know Jay always has a soft spot for you. I know that"

I laughed as we fix my things.

"Come on, let me drive you home. By the way, who did he visit anyway? And where did he go?"

Jungwon shrugged as we walk to the parking lot of the school.

"How are you and Jay by the way?"

He laughed as he enter my car fixing his seatbelt.

"We're fine, happy at least. Oh I'm happy you're driving again"

Ah yes, after Sunoo was gone I didnt use my car for months. I just return to driving when Jay got really busy in school, and that is because he's always fixing my mess.

"I am still healing though. Thanks Jungwon, for being there for Jay. I know you're the one keeping him sane"

"I mean I really care for him and he's the one who helped me before. . and I love him you know"

I smiled at his adorable blush. Thankfully Jay has Jungwon.

"May I ask, how did you manage to . ..  To heal?"

I heard him sigh before speaking

"It's not easy. I'm used to him being always there and then one day, he just. . .he's gone. .  I admit, I did suffer so much on the first month, second month, third month. . but then one day, I asked myself, is Sunoo hyung liking what he sees now? Knowing him, he hates when he make people sad. . .  Jay hyung, he made me realize how much time I'm wasting and things I'm losing. . I realize I'm slowly losing myself. . Sunoo hyung hates that"

"I see. . . I get it. Maybe I'm just selfish. I didn't think about anyone but my pain. I thought you and Jay are fine and I got I don't know mad.  You're back on track and here I am still stuck"

"I won't blame you Sunghoon but what you think and told Jay really hurt him and me for that matter. Jay is also broken as we are but he tried to help us on our feet. He's been doing that and he then forgot that he needs to let someone take care of him too. Didn't you see? He's the one who always try to set us back on track. And  you know what's painful? "

"I don't"

"When he saw how you are still breaking, he blames himself for not trying harder to reach you. . . for over a year, Jay has been worried and hurt. . you have no idea how many times I heard him cry in his sleep when he comes over to our house. . .  he's apologizing, to you. . to Sunoo. . . I told myself then that I will help him too. . . we will try to heal together. . . "