16

Sunghoon

We are currently eating our lunch and we are, you can say wasted with the rides as Jungwon decided to try the jump thing. It's where you sit on something and you're being dropped like hundreds feet below. It's exaggerated but that's how I felt when that thing just dropped us, I felt like my heart went down first and my soul went up. We're currently enjoying our pizza, don't ask me why we have pizza for lunch because Jay and Jungwon just came back with pizzas and some sodas. Apparently, Jake is enjoying his shake, a little too much that he ate a few slices only.

"So I guess that's enough rides for now. That dart is calling me since forever and I want to play games"

Jay stated making us all laugh as we agreed to just play some games.

"So where should we go first?"

I asked and Jay secretly elbowed me.

What now?

"Can you look after Jake for a while? I will just take Jungwon some places you know get him some stuff. Please?"

I laughed as he look at me with pleading eyes making me laugh out of nowhere.

"What's funny?"

Jungwon looked adorably confused making me shake my head.

"Oh nothing. Hey Jake, do you wanna try some games over there?"

He nodded happily and before Jungwon speaks to say something, I grab Jake's hands as I drag him to the booth where you throw some rings in a stick to win a price.

"What was that?"

I look at Jake's phone before laughing.

"Jay wants to go on a solo date with his boyfriend so he asked for my help. Hey you wanna try first?"

He made me hold his phone before handing some amounts to the keeper and was given a set of rings.

"Is this your first time?"

He nodded in a pout before facing the sticks.

As he starts with the first ring, he flinched when it didn't land on any of the sticks. He tried again and this time, it went through and until his last ring, he manage to shoot three.

"Aww don't be sad. You still won some prize. Here pick one"

The lady smiled as she showed Jake a set of keychains to choose from and Jake look at me as if he's not believing the lady.

"Well you deserve a prize. Look you're doing good and it's your first time so go ahead"

He looks at the different designs of the keychains before smiling and picking one.

We thanked the lady before we head to another booth to play.

"Did you like your prize?"

He nodded as he showed me an adorable penguin keychain.

"You like penguins that much?"

He nodded again before running to somewhere that caught his eyes, the darts. This is where Jay said he wants to be earlier. I guess they're somewhere now.

"All you have to do is score a 10 and you can choose from these stuffed toys here. I mean if you teenagers are even interested in these stuff but you're here so I can guess you want these stuffed toys"

I laugh at the keeper's remark.

"I think stuffed toys are really cute and yes we teenagers still want to win those so.  . "