Special Chapter

Sunghoon

Jake and I walk inside the empty and sad land of the cemetery. Jake held my hand as I guide him to the place I always cry and blame for taking him away. The place I want to destroy before but now, it is a peaceful place for me, where the people rest forever.

We reached the stone with his name on as Jake smiled at me before stopping forward and placing the bouquet of sunflower on his grave followed by a bow from him.

"Hi Sunoo . . how are you?. . you know who I am right? I just wanna say thank you for the words you told me when we met before. .I just wish I really became your friend. .  what do you think? Jungwon shared his stories with you and I think you're an amazing person. . "

I smiled as Jake spoke while carefully arranging the sunflowers so they will be displayed evenly.

"Hi Sunoo . . o.  .I mean Hello Sunoo. . it's me. I'm sorry we're late for your birthday but I hope you understand. We just landed from Australia. Well Belated Happy Birthday anyway."

I sat beside Jake as he leans on me while taking the dead leaves one by one from Sunoo's grave.

Jake has been doing well actually. No more nightmares and he even went to his uncle and auntie's grave before and spoke to them. I'm proud of him.
The thing is, Jackie and his Dad's death anniversary is only two days away from Sunoo's birthday. This year is the only year we're late because our flight was canceled.

"Penguin. . I haven't asked you this but, why do you call him Sunshine by the way?"

Jake asked as I look at him while this time, he's lighting the candle. Indeed. . I know I told him how I call Sunoo, Sunshine but never told him why.

"Oh ..  Yeah I actually want to call him Baby Fox or Foxy because his eyes are like that of the fox but he said it doesn't sound fitting so since he's a literal sun and he likes the sun, I ended up calling him Sunshine . . "

I heard him laugh.

"Then why am I Puppy?"

"You started it. . you call me Penguin. and you look like a puppy plus you got me a puppy plush so you're a puppy"

He nodded then giggled again.

Is he talking to someone?

"So you and Jay call your boyfriends with -"

"Because it suits you. . and Jungwon really looks like a rabbit"

Yep, it runs in the blood.

We spent some times in the grave before returning home. More like Jake ranting to Sunoo as if they're best friends.

If you're wondering, I don't meet up with Sunoo as often as I did before. Last time we met he told me, how his mission is already done and that he will now happily live his life in the afterlife so he told me we won't be meeting unless it's a life and death situation hahaha . .

I know what he means tho. . just like Jay, he knew I can handle myself, better this time.

...................

"Who is Minghao?"

Huh?

We enter the house and saw Jungwon holding Jay's phone as he sat cross legged on the couch with a stunned Jay in view. Jay looks terrified and confused at the same time as he slowly place JiSung in his crib.

"What?"

Jay looked legit confused as Jungwon scroll through his phone.

"You think Jungwon found something? Or Jay is cheating?"