A/N(1)

Hi Everyone! It's me MamangLilyuUuuh! I just want to plug my new story hehe, it called "YOU MAY NOT"

I really want to say thank you for those people who really appreciate my story, I know I lack some skills but I promise that I will work hard to give you a theme and plot. Writing story really helps me in improving my english at the same time I release some of my imagination.

Thank you for 4k reads and thank you for voting! also thank you for adding my work to your reading list, I really appreciate it. Thank you so much for this, hopefully you enjoy my second work.

Again thank you everyone!

-MamangLilyuUuuh

Hello again guys!! I published another book

Hello again guys!! I published another book. It's Jake time! I don't know if you will like it but I hope you will. I plan to finish the hyungline first before the maknaes.

I'm so thankful for all the votes and leaving a comment that motivated me to do better job. I've always say that even in small notif from all of you makes my day really really great. Thank you guys!

I hope you continue supporting my work until I finished all the members. I also want to interact with you on my twitter, Please interact with me too.

Hope you enjoy my third work, it's called "Chance"!

Loveyou guys! Thank you again😘♥️

-MamanglilyuuUuh🖤