Chapter27

The next day Leeho keeps on ignoring and avoiding me

The next day Leeho keeps on ignoring and avoiding me. I wanted to talk to him but he always avoid me. I wanted to say sorry to him.

It's another school day, monday. I get ready and go down to eat breakfast. Leeho look at me but then get up to his seat and walked away. I exit the house and walked to bus stop.

"Good morning". Sunghoon emerged, I weakly smile.

"Morning". I sighed.

"He still avoiding you?". I nodded and continue walking until we reached the bus top.

As usual Sunghoon carrying my bag containing my things for today's practice. He also bring his own bag for his things to start his first day today.

Well guess what? they're looking at us but as I promise to Sunghoon, I will try to ignore them.

We reached the classroom and dropped our school bag to go in studio. K said that we should come to school early.

"Let just wait for the others to come here". K said when we entered the studio.

"What happened to you?". I looked at Yejin.

"Later". I weakly smile.

Sunoo and Yejin congrats Sunghoon and Ni-Ki. While Yejin didn't get off her eyes on me looking worried. I simply nodded and assured her that I'm okay.

"Okay! Since we all of us are already here, first let's congrats and welcome the new member of our club!". A loud clapped and cheered dominate the whole studio.

"I hope you guys get along and treat each other nice. I just want to announce that Mr. Choi choose our club to represent our school to compete to other school! I know it will be hard for you to focus on your study and to this competition, but I know if you love what you doing the word hard will vanished". We are all listening to K attentively.

"We have 3 weeks to practice, don't worry Mr. Choi already informed all of your teachers to excuse you. That's all! We will begin to practice later after your class". After that some of them started to exit the studio.

I attempted to exit the studio too but Yejin pulled me quickly out of the studio. She dragging me until the end of the hallway where there's no other people.

"What happened?". She crossed her arms and looked at me. I looked down, I control my tears from falling.

"Are you okay?". At that time my tears started to fall.

Yejin hugged me and let me cry on her shoulder. I'm so thankful to have Yejin in my life, since grade school she knows everything happened to me. All the pain that I've experienced.

"That's okay, I'm here. I will always be here for you...". She patted my back gently.

We stay in that position for a minute. I calm myself down and stop from crying. We seat down on the chair, she's holding my hand.

I started telling her what happened yesterday. She just listening to me while I'm trying not to cry again.

"I think you should give Leeho some time to cool down, maybe he just upset . Knowing Leeho, he can't let you ignore the whole week. That cringe brother of yours". We both laughed loud.

"Hey! Don't call my brother like that!". I slapped her shoulder.

"What?! I'm just telling the truth!". Yejin slapped me back to my shoulder.

The bell ring and we go back to classroom. Though it so obvious that my eyes are swollen because of crying.

"Good morning class". Mr. Kim started teaching his lesson.

"What happened to you?!". Sunghoon shouted when he saw me.

"What's happening there?". The whole class looked at us. I looked down to hide my face.

"I'm sorry, Sir". Sunghoon said, Mr. Kim continue his lesson.

"Who makes you cry?!". He whispered shout, I slapped him to calm down.

"Can you please lower your voice? Geez". I said in annoying tone.

"So tell me what happen to you". He calm down a little bit.

"I just tell to Yejin about what happened yesterday and about Leeho". Sunghoon quickly changed his expression.

"Don't worry Lily, everything will be fine". He hold my hands under the table.

The class ended and we headed to studio with Sunghoon and Sunoo. We change into practice clothes and shoes. We started stretching while waiting for K.

Then the practice started. Well, it looks like the new members can't catch to us since we catch the steps quickly. I looked to Sunghoon, as for Ni-Ki, he seems fine really really fine, hello that's Ni-Ki we are talking about

"You got it?". He nodded and show me the moves, we both laughed.

"Okay, love birds that's enough". K said then they started to tease us, I blushed.

I grabbed the empty water bottle and throw it to K. He avoid it and stick out his tongue.

We continue to practice. I volunteered to help the new member to make it faster since we only have 3 weeks to finish and represent the pride of our school.

 I volunteered to help the new member to make it faster since we only have 3 weeks to finish and represent the pride of our school