Chapter21

We finished eating and we went back upstairs

We finished eating and we went back upstairs. Some of them were drinking beer, and I noticed that Hanbin was staring at us. I just waved to him and smiled.

I want to go out, so Sunghoon just follows me. As soon as we exited the house, the wind welcomed us. We sat down on a bench.

"It seems that your brother's friend is really happy to see you". I looked at him.

"Huh?". He shrugged and looked up to the sky.

"Are you practicing for the audition?". I just remembered that the opening for joining in all of the clubs this Friday will be moved to next week.

"Yeah, Heeseung is helping me". He said.

"You still have a lot of time to get ready because they said that the event will be moved and they just announced that we will perform for the opening". I said and looked at him.

"That's a good thing, so that means you will start practicing this week?". I nodded.

"Yeah, probably". I said.

"Can I pick you up?". He asked, looking at me.

"Uhm, of course but you need to practice too for the audition". I said.

"Don't worry, I can manage". He said.

He smiled brightly and looked at me. I can't really believe that Sunghoon just asked me about going out with him earlier.

"What are you doing here?". Leeho pops up out of nowhere.

"Why? Are we not allowed to stay here?". I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Yah! How dare you talk back like that to your brother?". I think he's tipsy.

"Yah! Why don't you answer me?". He pointed his finger to me.

"Stop drinking, You stinks!". I playfully covered my nose, I saw Sunghoon laughing but not that loud.

We go back inside. Sunghoon and I continued talking until the day ended.

The next morning, Sunghoon came to our house to go to campus together. As usual another gaze welcomes us, we ignore it and sit down.

The class started and waited for the dismissal. Since morning Yejin kept on asking why Sunghoon and I suddenly looked so close.

"Are you two dating?". I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What? We just decided to forget what happened the other day". I lied, I don't know how to say it to her because this is my first time ever.

"Okay, I won't force you to tell me the truth". She really knows me. We walked to the studio to learn the new moves for our performance at the opening of the clubs.