Chapter29

I calm down and wear my sleep wear

I calm down and wear my sleep wear. I seat down to my bed beside the window.

*Ting*

I reached my phone beside me and read the text.

------------------------------------------------------

From: Sunghoon.

Hey, what's wrong?

I forgot to inform Mom that I will go home late today.

Are you okay?

Yes, I'm fine.

I know your not, I can see you here.

------------------------------------------------------

I looked around and then I remembered that he can see my room from his room. I looked at his room across mine and saw him seating, he waved his hands.

------------------------------------------------------

From: Sunghoon

I know your not, I can see you here.

They scold me.

Tell them the reason why you get home late.

They didn't give me a chance to explain, they just walked out.

I guarantee you that everything will be fine. I'm here for you Lily, I will always be.

Thank you Sunghoon. I will sleep now, I'm so tired. Good night.

Good night Lily, sleep well. You have me❤️

------------------------------------------------------

I smile and looked at him. For the last time I waved my hands and close the curtain.

I get up to brush my teeth when my stomach growling. I remember that my last meal is when we eat lunch in school. I want to go down to eat but I don't have enough energy to eat.

I lay down to my bed and ignore my growling stomach. A little later I fall asleep.

The next morning, my stomach is the first thing I heard. I go to the bathroom and change into my uniform. I prepared my practice bag and put extra clothes and shoes.

After that I go downstairs, they are eating. They didn't even look at me. I decided to not eat and just went to school.

I just drop off my school bag and went to studio. I just realized that I got to school so early. I have 1 hour more before the class started, so I changed into my practice clothes and started practicing the assign part for me and Sunghoon.

I really want to show to my family that I made a right decision in choosing dancing. I want them to be proud of me by representing the whole school. I want to pushed myself to the limit this time.

I keep on practicing, I don't know why I don't feel tired. I just let my body enjoy the music. I started crying but I keep on dancing. Never in my life that I doubt my decision on choosing this.

My eyes started to get blurry and my head ache like sht. I don't know what happened but I'm loosing my balance until I fall to the ground and close my eyes.

"Lily!!"

Sunghoon...