Chapter36

The next day Sunghoon and I go to the campus together

The next day Sunghoon and I go to the campus together. They posted a big banner that congratulate us in front of the gate.

Even when we enter the campus some people I know greet and congratulate us for winning.

"Congrats to the both of you!!". Jake yelled calling the attention of other students.

"You're so loud!". Sunghoon said giving him a death glared.

"Congrats Lily, Sunghoon and to the other members". Heeseung said, attempting to hug me but Sunghoon immediately pulled me closer to him.

"Woah, acting like a boyfriend". Heeseung joked, the others laughed especially Jake laughing like there's no tomorrow.

Sunghoon intertwined our hands and lifted it up while smiling brightly and proudly.

The others stop laughing and looked at our hands, At that time Sunghoon and I looked at each other then laughed together.

"Wait?-- Lily, you really answered him?". Jay asked, earning a slightly punched from Sunghoon.

"Hey! Are you really my friend?". Sunghoon started to question their friendship, I can't stop laughing at them.

"Why are you guys so loud in the morning while in the hallway?!". Yejin emerge from the boys and looked at us.

"Look at your friend, she already have a lovelife. Do you also want to have a lovelife?". Heeseung said to Yejin.

"Yuck! You're not my type!". We laughed hard because of that.

"I didn't even said that you're my type too!". Heeseung scratch his back neck.

"Wait-- what did you sai-". Yejin looked at our hands.

She looked shocked but then smiled at me when she saw me smiling brightly.

The bell ring and we go back to our room, started the class.

We didn't do anything important today which I'm very glad because I'm still tired from all the practice we did for the past 3 weeks.

Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Niki, Jungwon, Sunoo and Yejin come with us to have a lunch outside the campus since Sunghoon said that he will treat us today.

We just enjoying talking while eating, after that we go back to campus to finished the afternoon class.

"Since the holiday season is coming, I will not give you extra school work. I just want to enjoy your holiday with your family, okay? Class dismiss". We all cheered from happiness.

I'm packing my things to get ready to go home while Sunghoon is waiting for me to get done.

"Do you want to go out today? We don't have practice today until the holiday, so it means we have a lot of time to go on a date". Sunghoon wiggled his eyebrows while peeking to see my reaction.

"Where do you want to go?". I asked, finally I finished putting my things in my bag.

"Wherever you want!". He get up from his seat then hold my hand and pulled me towards the door.

"Yunha! Wait for me!". Yejin shouted but I can't reply because Sunghoon continue pulling me towards the parking lot.

"Wait Yejin said he will come with us". We stop when we reached the parking.

"I will text Heeseung hyung to drop off Yejin to their house, don't worry". Sunghoon said while pouting.

"Bu-". I didn't finished what I suppose to say because Sunghoon started to text Heeseung.

I just let him and reached my phone to text Yejin. At first she don't want to come with Heeseung but I force her. We get inside the car.

"Where do you want to go?". He asked me while putting his seatbelt.

"I don't know but all I want to do is to eat street food!". I clapped and put on my seatbelt but I'm struggling putting the seatbelt.

Sunghoon saw me and help me to put the seatbelt. He stop for the moment and stare at me, our face is a few inches away. His stare move to my lips, he then gave it a peck.

I started to feel my tummy fluttering and blush. I can't move because of that, I touched my lips dumbfounded. He look at me and smirked.

"You always surprised me!". I smacked his shoulder when I recover from what happened.

"You should hide your lips, I can't stop myself from touching them using my lips". He said then started the car. I throw my handkerchief to him.

"You're so annoying! Ugh I hate you!". I crossed my arms and pouted.

"I love you too". He looked at me and smile. He reached my hand and intertwined them, I feel his soft lips to my hand, he then place them to gear shift.

 He reached my hand and intertwined them, I feel his soft lips to my hand, he then place them to gear shift