Chapter28

We ended practicing and go home

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We ended practicing and go home. We ride the bus and parted ways to go home.

As soon as I walked in the house, I saw Leeho. He looked at me for a second then switched to his laptop and continue working.

I go to my room and washed. I did some assignments and eat dinner. Even in the dining room he still ignoring and avoiding eye contact.

The next day, its still the same. Leeho ignoring me, boring discussion and finally practice. Dancing is the only way I release all the stress and worries. That's why I'm always excited every dismissal.

We take a break from practice, some of them are drinking water and talking.

"Yunha and Sunghoon come here". K called us.

"I will assign you two in this position". He let us watch the choreo in the computer. There's two people showing the moves.

"I choose Sunghoon because he can catch the moves quickly compare to other new member and of course I choose you because I know that you can pull this off perfectly". He smile to us.

"I will teach these to you later before we ended, Are you okay with it?". K looked at us.

"I'm okay with it". Sunghoon nodded.

"I'm also fine with it". I also said.

"Of course you will! Even if you say you're not okay with it, I will still pick you to this position with or without waiting for your answer". We laughed and back to practice.

Today's practice ended. They started packing their things. I'm sitting on the floor while drinking. Sunghoon and I need to go home late since we need to learn the position that K gave to us.

"I want to go home, I'm so tired". I sulked then Sunghoon seat beside me.

"We should ask hyung to skip our practice today". He said.

"Yunha, I'm going home now. Yah! Sunghoon make sure that you will drop Yunha to their home safely". She pointed her finger to Sunghoon.

"Yeah yeah, don't worry. Lily is safe with me". She rolled her eyes and waved her hands to me, I laughed at her at waved my hands too.

We started learning the choreo, it's not easy but I'm trying my best. At first I can't get it because of the fast movements we need and I'm having a hard time to breathe.

"Wait, let's take a break". I grab my bottled water and drink, I'm still catching my breath.

"Are you okay?". Sunghoon hold my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm having a hard time to breathe because of the fast movements". I said between my breath, he go to his bag and find something.

"Here". He rolled the ointment on his finger and put it besides the tip of my nose.

I got shocked because of his action, but then I just let him. I avoid his gaze not to blush.

We continue practicing until we memorize the steps. It's already 8:30 in the evening, sht I forgot to text Mom that I'm going home late.

I quickly rushed to my bag and find my phone. I get it and saw a lot of missed call from Mom, Dad and... Leeho?

"Why did you forgot to inform them Yunha!". I'm talking to myself, I slapped my forehead.

I'm so dead! It's already past in my curfew. I'm getting nervous because probably they will scold me including Dad!

I quickly pack my things and grab my bag. I didn't change my shirt that full of sweat.

"Wait for me, Lily!". Sunghoon shouted but I don't have time to wait him.

"I will text you later! I really need to go now!". I run until I reached the gate and quickly ride a taxi.

I know it's expensive but I really need to go home now and I don't have time to wait for the next bus, besides I'm full of sweat and I don't want to huddle inside the bus that full of people.

The taxi stop in front of our street, I pay and quickly went out. I run fast towards our house and rushed to the door and saw them sitting at the couch while looking at their phones. They looked at me when I enter the house.

"Why didn't you answer our calls?! You made us worried!". Mom shouted and looked mad. I looked down, catching my breath.

"You should atleast answer our calls! It's not that hard to do!". I can't open my mouth, anytime my tears will fall. I don't want others to shout or be mad at me.

"If this is what your dancing and Sunghoon did to you, you better stop that!". Mom walked out.

My tears can't take it anymore, I started crying silently. Dancing is my only happiness, it makes me who I am today. It basically my whole life. 

"Go to your room and change". Leeho said and walked past to me.

Dad looked at me, he looks disappointed. I can't take it anymore, I went to my room and wash. I started crying as soon as the water touch me.

 I started crying as soon as the water touch me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.