EPILOGUE

We reached the place that is famous because of their street foods, they're literally a whole street that sells different kind of food

We reached the place that is famous because of their street foods, they're literally a whole street that sells different kind of food. This is heaven!

We quickly get off the car and went to the store. I ordered my favorite one and Sunghoon ordered different from mine. We get it and find near table to eat what we bought.

"I really love this place! I remember when I was freshman, whenever I'm stress I always go here just to eat whatever I want". I said while munching my food.

"I also went here but when I have extra time or after practice from skating". He said while munching too.

We continue eating until we finished. It seems that the food we bought is not enough so we find another store.

We bought what we want and go back to our table. Sunghoon keeps on looking at me. I raised my eyebrows, questioning him.

"What?". I said.

"Nothing. I just want to look what is mine". He didn't even flinch or stutter when he said that.

"Just finished your food!". I changed the subject because I know that my face looks like a tomato now if he continue that I will probably can't function properly.

I noticed that we forgot to buy drinks. My throat became dry because of the food we ate.

"I will buy drinks". I stand up but he pulled me back to my seat.

"I will do i-"

He didn't continue what he was saying because I quickly run to the nearest store. I pay and get the drinks when someone tap my shoulder.

"Hi Yunha!". I looked at my back and saw Hanbin, my brother's friend.

"Oh, Hi Hanbin!". I waved back.

"Who are you with? And what are you doing here?". He asked flashing bunny smile.

"I'm here with my boy-"

"She's with her boyfriend". I flinched when Sunghoon emerge and hold my waist then pulled me closer to him.

"Hi, nice meeting you. I'm Hanbin friend of Yunha's brother". Hanbin greet Sunghoon formally and held out his hand.

They just exchange glare, but then Sunghoon accepted it. I looked at them confused.

"We have to go, we are in the middle of our date". Sunghoon said.

"Ow, I'm sorry. I will to go now, Yunha". He wave his hands and smile to me.

"Okay, see you around!". I smiled to him too.

Sunghoon looked at me, my smile disappear when I saw him looking at me with his poker face. I awkwardly smile and pulled him to our seat.

"See you around, huh?". He scoffed.