Chapter17

"What?"

"What?". Sunghoon asked. Thankfully he didn't hear what I said.

"Nothing". I formed a thin smile and turned my attention back to Ms. Lee.

"I have a meeting so I'm leaving you now. You can do what you want but I don't want to hear anything wrong, alright?". We all answered and Ms. Lee left.

I stood up and was ready to call Yejin to go together in the studio.

"Where are you going?". Sunghoon looked at me.

"In the studio, why?". He stopped me holding my wrist.

"Can I come?". He pouted and looked at me with puppy eyes, I sighed.

"Fine, Come on". He quickly get up and followed us.

We reached the studio and they're all resting in the air bed. K saw us and furrowed his forehead.

"Aahh K, this is my friend. He just transferred here and he wanted to come with us so I let him". I smiled at him brightly.

"Hi I'm K, Nice meeting you". He got up and offered his hands to Sunghoon, and Sunghoon accepted it.

"Hello I'm Sunghoon, Nice meeting you too". And he slightly bowed.

"Actually I came here to ask if this club is accepting a new member?". I was shocked by what Sunghoon said.

"What?! Are you going to join? here? our club?". I looked at him still shocked.

"Uhm... yeah, I'm just too shy to tell you. Actually I already told Heeseung about this but since you two have the same club, I decided to come with you". He blushed, avoiding my eyes.

"Of course! Our club is always welcome but you have to go through an audition that will be held this Friday since that's the time when all the clubs will accept new members for this new school year". K explained to him.

"That's good Sunghoon you still have enough time to practice". I said and nodded, I looked at him smiling.

"Prepare at least two dances just in case, you know". K looked at me and slightly laughed. Oh god I remember that again!! One of the most embarrassing moments of my life!

"Why? What happened?". Sunghoon asked and got confused from the action of K.

"Nothing! nothing! That's not important anymore!". I waved my hands in the air to interrupt them.

"I remember the freshman Yunha, her first audition in this-"

"Oppa! Stop it!". I blocked my face with my hands to hide my blush cheeks.

"What?! Let him know so that he can learn from your experience". He laughed out loud.

"Whateverrr! I hate youuu!". I run in the locker area inside the studio.