Chapter 𝟪

8

8

We end up playing TEKKEN on a game machine.

"Yah! What are you doing!". I shouted to Sunghoon, he kept on beating me! I didn't know that he had played this since he was a kid. That's why he's good at this game.

"What? I didn't do anything to you! You're so weak! You're blaming me? in fact you're doing wrong on which button you have to push! All you did was to push whatever you want!". He shouted too, I laughed hard at what he said because he's right.

I can't think which button I should push because of him! He always attacked without giving me time to recover from his attacks! Then suddenly I fell off the chair and my back hit the floor.

"Are you okay, Yunha?". This is the first time he called me by my name.

I got a fluttery sensation on my stomach. Why did it sound so good when he called my name?

"Y-ye-yes, yes I'm okay. I just laughed so hard because of yo-you!". I tried not to stutter but I guess I failed.

"Yunha? Come upstairs, Sunghoon and his Mom will go now". Mom shouted, I tried to get up but I felt a little ache in my side hip.

"Are you really okay? I can give you a piggyback ride". Sunghoon said with a worried and sincere look on his face.

"I'm fine, my side hip aches a little bit, but I can manage to walk, don't worry". I give him a warm smile, he smiles back that makes me flutter.

Why does he always make me flutter in his simple way?!

We made our way upstairs. We bid goodbye and goodnight.

"Yunha, See you around! Thank you for inviting us to your lovely home Mrs. Park". Sunghoon said, looking at me back to Mom. I smiled and nodded.

I went to my room when they left trying to figure out about what happened in the basement.

Everything about him makes me flutter, calling me in my name for the first time is different. I don't know what's happening.

*Ding*

I looked at my phone and saw that my older brother texted me.

------------------------------------------------------

From: Ugly brother🤧

What do you want to buy here?

Is it free? I want chocolates
and some shirt or jagger
pants for my practice and
Can you buy me any
type of tote bag? Hehe I love
you oppa!!

Okay, okay! Go tell to Mina
what she wants.

------------------------------------------------------

I went to Mina's room, I knocked and went inside her room.

"Mina, Leeho asking what you want to buy in Australia". She quickly got up from her bed and grabbed her pencil and paper.

You're doomed brother it seemed like Mina will spend all of your money.