Chapter24

Although my mind can't still processed, I nodded

"What are you doing here, Lily?". I stand up and removed Sunghoon's hand on mine.

"I-I'm with Mina". I take a breathe to calm down myself because of nervousness.

"She wanted to play here so we take her here". I manage not to stutter talking to Leeho, He looked at Sunghoon.

I dragged Leeho and bring him to Mina to switch his stare.

Leeho busy talking to Mina, I looked back and gesture Sunghoon that I will text him later. He walked until he disappeared in my sight.

Leeho, Mina and I walked now to go home. I straight to my room and grab my phone then I got a text.

(The text that has a underline is from Lily/Yunha)
------------------------------------------------------

From: Sunghoon

Tommorow at 11 AM.

I will pick you up.

Okay, I will see you tomorrow.

I'm sorry again for what happened.

That's fine.

Always remember that I'm always here for you. You don't have to be afraid of what other people might think.

I can't help it, I'm not used of this attention.

I understand, no matter what happen just ignore them. It's about me and you, they have nothing to do with us.

Okay, I will try. It's already time for dinner, I'm going now. I will see you tomorrow. Byeeee

Eat well, bye.

------------------------------------------------------

I put down my phone and go downstairs to eat dinner.

"Is Sunghoon courting you?". I got choked because of Leeho looking at me in serious mode.

"What are you saying?". I said when I recover.

"You know what I'm saying, Lily". Dad and Mom look at me, waiting for my answer.

"We're just friends". I continue eating praying that Leeho can leave me alone.

"I know you guys just not friends". He emphasize the word.

"What's going on Lily and Leeho?". Dad said and I rolled my eyes to Leeho.

"I saw them sitting at the playground with holding hands". My eyes widened but I immediately revoked and raised my eyebrows.

"Lily?". Dad looked at me with straight face.

"Uhm he-he is just my friend, that's it". God knows how tensed I am because of this hot seat.

"That's enough, we're eating! Stop that discussion". Mom emerged, I looked at her and she smiled to me.

We finished eating and they go to their rooms. I left here in the kitchen to wash the dishes.

"Is it true? Sunghoon courting you?". Mom place my hair strand behind my ear.

I close the water and looked at her. I'm thinking if I should tell. I'm afraid, what if she'll get mad?

"Tell me the truth, I will never be mad to you just because you're dating. It's part of growing up, I understand you". I looked at her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Mom, I didn't tell you this sooner because I know that Dad and Leeho will not let me". Mom hugged me back and pat my back gentle.

"Sunghoon asked me if he could court me and I-uhm said yes. But I told him that we should take it slow and know each other better". I sat down to the nearest chair.

"That's good, but we need to tell this to your Dad. Also bring Sunghoon here tomorrow dinner". Mom said.

"But Mom... you know that Dad won't agree and he will be mad". She shooked her head.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it also to Leeho". I smile brightly.

"Thank you and I love you Mom". I hugged her again.

"I love you too sweetheart". She said.

"I forgot that Sunghoon asked me out tomorrow, after that I will bring him here". She nodded and smile.

I continue washing the dishes and Mom go to their room. I brushed my teeth and go to bed then fall asleep.

 I brushed my teeth and go to bed then fall asleep

(A/N)

Thank you for voting my story! Iloveyou all!

Keep stream GIVEN-TAKEN🥰!!

-KKEUT-