Chapter20

I just watched a movie here while waiting for my brother's visitor so that we can start eating

I just watched a movie here while waiting for my brother's visitor so that we can start eating. I decided to get up and went upstairs.

"Oh, they're already 7". I murmured to myself.

"Lily, where's Yejin and Sunoo? I thought you would invite them?". Leeho asked when he saw me.

"Yeah, I tried to invite them but they have something to do". I shrugged and went to Mom.

I helped her to arrange some of the food she ordered and some plates.

"I invited Sunghoon and Hyejoon, She really want to meet you brother that's why". I looked at her widen eyes.

"Mom, Auntie Hyejoon is hereee!". Mina ran towards us and jumped in excitement.

I hurried to escape to the kitchen when I heard what Mina said, but It's too late to run away. A tall and handsome person is blocking my way, Sunghoon.

"Hi?". That's the only word I say.

"Oh there you are. Come here I will introduce to you my first born". Mom said.

"Mina calls you brother". I just stood there and didn't move a single movement, yeah you're right Sunghoon is still in front of me.

"What are you doing there, Lily? Come here help me to prepare". I looked at Mom clueless.

"Wa-wait". I walked towards Mom and helped her.

Mom introduced my brother to Auntie Hyejoon and Sunghoon. I just listened to them while making myself busy just to avoid Sunghoon.

"Lily, some of my friends wanted to meet you. Come here". Leeho said, I walked towards with a questionable face, why would they want to meet me?

"Yah! Don't you ever lay your hands on my sister, I will break your hands!". Leeho said and put his arm over my shoulder in front of his friends.

I looked at them and smiled, they introduced themselves and shook their hands.

"Oh! you're the sister of Mina? At the picnic park". I widened my eyes and looked at him, yeah he's right he's the brother of Minho the kid who cut Mina's kite.

"Yeahh, I remember you". I said ready to reach out his hand when Leeho immediately pulled me beside him, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Since when did you meet my sister?". Leeho asked seriously Hanbin? Yeah I'm not sure if that's his name, I forgot.

"I actually met her accidentally because my little brother cut off the kite owned by Mina". He explained in his calm voice.

"Yeah right! I remember you! You're the brother of Minho". We looked at Mina who had been listening to the whole conversation.

"Yah, Mina this is an adult conversation. You should not get involved here". Mina looked down and left.

"Why did you scold her? Tsk". I said and looked back to the direction of Mina.

They started eating and it's getting loud because all the visitors are already here. I decided to go into the basement with a plate full of food in my hands.

"He looks so happy to see you again". I was surprised and jumped slightly because Sunghoon is also here.

"It's just a coincidence". I took a seat on the couch, put down the plate on the table and started eating.

"Why are you avoiding me?". I got choked because of his question. I gulped down the food in my mouth and calmed myself down.

I didn't know how to answer him, I'm not prepared for this situation.

"Is it because of what happened yesterday?". I didn't answer him, I just stared at the food.

"You don't have to be shy of what you said, yeah I got shocked because of that but did you know that because of that I gained the courage to ask this to you-". I finally managed to look him in his eyes.

"What do you mean?". I didn't know what he was saying.

"Since the first day I've met you, you have already caught my attention. From the restaurant, yeah I took a picture of you just in case that's the last time I will see you". I looked at him in shock, and didn't know what to say.

"Luckily, we live on the same street. I'm so thankful that our Mothers became closer and I got a chance to see you everyday, we became closer too. We have the same campus and section. I don't know what happened if it's just a coincidence or this is what it's supposed to be". He didn't break eye contact with me.

He walked towards and sat down beside me, he put my hair behind my ears to look at me closely.

Did he just confess to me? Or am I just assuming?

"You're so beautiful, your dance moves, your hair, your nose. You're so perfect". He smiled looking at me.

I felt a fluttering sensation inside my stomach, I didn't know what I should feel. I'm happy from what he said.

"Let's go on a date". He suddenly said, I looked at him in shock when I realized what he said. I slowly nodded, he smiled brightly and got up from his seat and punched his fist in the air. I laughed at him.

He walked towards me and then hugged me tight. I didn't move from my seat but I smiled from the back. He broke his hug and looked at me.

"I can't believe I managed to say that to you". He chuckled, his smile didn't leave on his face.

"Have you eaten?". That's the first word I've said since then.

"I didn't eat properly because I'm so nervous to say that to you". He laughed.

"However, You didn't seem nervous though". I laughed, thankfully we are not awkward to each other after that.

We continued talking and I shared my food with him because I bought enough for us.