Chapter 𝟧

I just woke up and did my morning routine

I just woke up and did my morning routine. I just wear comfortable clothes for another day of practice and teaching my co-members.

I went downstairs and saw Mom making breakfast, but I didn't have time to eat so I just took the sandwich she made and bid goodbye. I'm holding my phone and my tote bag that contains an extra shirt, water jug, towel, cap and mask.

I ride the bus, and a few minutes later I get off. I wanted some ice coffee so I went to a coffee shop near the campus and straight to the dance studio inside the campus. I unlocked the door and did some stretching. Later on other members started to come. They start to do stretching too.

"Lily! I miss you, omgggg". One of my best friends said, Lee Yejin. She's been my best friend since we moved to Korea when I was in grade school. We are neighbors but she went on vacation with her family. That's why she reacted that way.

"I miss you too Yejin, by the way how's your vacation?". I said and hugged her.

"It's the best vacation ever! We went to different tourist attractions, and I really really enjoyed it!". You can really tell that she enjoyed it based on her voice.

"Hey Yunha, did you finish learning the choreo yesterday?". Taeyong interrupted our conversation, one of my guy friends and also a member of the club.

"Yes, I just finished them yesterday. Let's just wait for the others doing their stretching so that we can video call K before we start practicing". We need to call K, the president of the dance club that I mentioned yesterday. We need to tell him what's going on with the club.

"As expected to Park Lily". Taeyong teasingly said and continued stretching.

I set up the speaker and connected the tablet to the TV Screen so that we can watch the choreo all together before I teach them the details.

"Okay guys, let's watch the video first before we video call K". I said while clapping my hands to call their attention. They gather in front of the TV and play the video.

"Woww"

"It's so cool"

"Amazing! K didn't become the president of this club for nothing!"

They're so impressed by the moves that K did. That's also my reaction when I first saw it. I just laughed because of the last comment I heard, well I agreed with her.

After that we call K and tell him everything, we start practicing individually first. They just call me if they're struggling with the moves. We need to memorize the moves even in the first verse so that we can practice it today as a whole. We finished the individual practice so we took a break to eat lunch.

We ate separately, so I, together with Taeyong and Yejin ate at the resto I went to yesterday. Memories bring back again, I feel sorry for the guy named Sunghoon for accusing him as a stalker. We walk inside, taeyong ordered for us while we find a seat.

"You know what I'm really impressed with K! I'm falling in love with his moves!". Yejin said while smiling ear to ear, I laughed and slightly slapped her shoulder.

"You silly, you're not just in love with his moves but also with him!". I pointed my finger on her face and saw her cheeks turn red.

"No I'm not! I just love him- I mean I just love his moves!!". It's so funny seeing her defending herself even though I already know that she's in love with our senior-nim.

"Ow, there's someone who's in love with our senior huh?". Taeyong said with the food in his hands, I help him.

"Yah! I said I love his move!". Then she pout and we just laughed at her. We just dig in after that we go back to studio and start practicing as a whole group.

 We just dig in after that we go back to studio and start practicing as a whole group