Chapter 23

"Congrats! I told you, you will passed"

"Congrats! I told you, you will passed". He pulled me into tight hugged, I was taken back from his sudden action.

"Hey, they are staring". I tapped his back, he break the hugged and looked down. He looked disappointed.

"I wanted to hug you longer". He whispered so that the others can't hear.

"I will text you when we're done". I changed the subject and waved my hands to say goodbye.

"Thank you again K-hyung". He bid goodbye to him without looking at me and went out the room.

I honestly feel guilty, whenever he show his affection towards me but I always change the topic or cut his action. I know that it's difficult for him. I'm the one who said that we should keep it from us and as much as possible not to show it to others.

I go back to my seat frowning, I don't know what to do. I looked down dumbfounded at the paper on the table.

"Did you two fight? or something?". I didn't know that K noticed it.

"It's nothing, just a misunderstanding". I tried to smile and focus on the next person.

The audition ended at 3:30 PM, Ni-Ki got in also, performing jopping showing his powerful moves. K announced that we have a rest day this weekend. It means I have time to give myself small reward like going to the mall tomorrow which is saturday.

"Do you want to come with me tomorrow to mall?". I asked Yejin as soon as we arrived to studio, some of them are sleeping and lying down on the air bed.

"I really want too but we will visit grandma". She switched her eyes from her phone to me and pouted.

"How about you, Sunoo?". He didn't answered. I peeked and saw him sleeping.

Okay, I guess I will go to the mall alone. I started to packed my things to go home, I'm so tired today.

"Where's my practice bag?". I asked Yejin who just arrived at her locker inside the studio.

"Didn't Sunghoon told you? I thought he bring it to you". I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Huh? We didn't talked since he passed the audition". I lower my voice to hide the sadness.

"Are you two get into fight?". I shook my head and continue arranging the small tote bag that left inside my locker.

"No". I replied.

"What is it? Tell me why did you two fight?". She sat down to small chair, crossed arms and look at me straight.

If this is the kind of Yejin you saw this is a sign that she's serious and concern about what happened.

"I don't really know if he's mad or something. I told you that I want to keep it to the two of us about the thing. He actually didn't agree to it at first but I forced him. I don't want the attention that mean girls gave to us. He said that we should ignored it, I honestly tried. He always so his affection towards me". I let out a breath and continue speaking.

"Which is nothing wrong from that. It's my fault to mind the people around us. I feel bad for him". I grab my bag ready to go home.

"Let's go". Last word I said to Yejin and wait her outside the studio.

We ride the bus and go home. I entered our gate and walk towards the door. I heard some giggles, I peeked and saw Sunghoon tickles Mina and laughing.

"Unnie!". Mina noticed me and run towards. Sunghoon looked up to see me, he slightly smile.

"Where's Mom?". I go down to go on the same level of her.

"They go to grocery, Mom left me with Sunghoon oppa". She replied.

"Hmm... where's Leeho?". I looked around the house.

"He suddenly received call from Dad and go to the company". I nodded and get up.

"I brought your bag". He get the bag beside him and gave it to me.

"Thank you, can you watch Mina for a minute? I will change my clothes then you can go now". He nodded coldly.

I go to my room thinking if I did it too much that makes him cold? I washed my body and quickly change my clothes.

"Thank you again, if you want you can now go home". I said awkwardly.

"No it's fine, I will wait Mom here". I nodded

"Do you want to eat something Mina?". She put her hand to her temple while thinking.

"I want ice cream!". She jumped and smile at me.

"Okay, let's go to convenience store". I get up and grab her hand.

"Let me join you". Sunghoon get up from his seat and walked straight to outside.

We reached the store and go to ice cream section. I look for my favorite flavor.

"What flavor do you want?". I asked her.

"Chocolate". She ran through the sweets section. I get another chocolate ice cream for Sunghoon.

"I will pay that". He reached the other ice cream on my hands but I refused and followed Mina.

"What else do you want?". She picked gummy bears and go to the counter.

I handed the food we bought to the cashier and looked for my wallet to pay. I handed to the cashier the money but Sunghoon already pay it.

"Thank you again". I opened one ice cream for Mina and gave it to her.

"That's nothing". He said.

"Unnie, can we go to playground for just a minute?". Mina grab my shirt to call my attention.

"10 minutes only, Mom will be home any minutes". We go to the playground and sat down to bench.

Mina is seating between us and eating her small ice cream fast to play with other kids. She finished it and run towards her playmate.

"Are you mad?". I looked beside me.

"No, I'm the one who should asked that". I switched my stare to Mina who's now playing.

"I'm a bit upset". I don't know how to react.

"I'm sorry, just give me some time to get ready to tell this to my family". I looked down.

"Don't rush, I'm willing to wait". He slipped his hand to mine. I looked at him surprised.

"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?".