Chapter35

The next day I literally just rest, laying on my bed the whole afternoon

The next day I literally just rest, laying on my bed the whole afternoon. I just go down just to eat lunch but after that I go back to my room.

After what happened last night, Sunghoon take me to our house and then say goodbye. I immediately told to my family that I already answered Sunghoon, Luckily they accepted it.

My family congrats me again. They said that we will eat dinner outside but Mom said the we will eat at the backyard, we will having a barbeque party.

Actually Auntie Hyejoon and Mom set this dinner for Sunghoon and I to congratulate us to the competition and also for you know.

It's already 7 in the evening, they probably preparing. I take a bath and picked a comfortable dress to match today's mini event.

 I take a bath and picked a comfortable dress to match today's mini event

After that I go down and help them to set up the grill. I bought all the ingredients we need and arrange the place mat.

A minute later before 8 Auntie Hyejoon, Sunghoon's Dad and him arrived. They bought some food.

Sunghoon look so elegant in his simple clothes as always.

"Hey". Sunghoon walked towards me as soon as he saw me.

"Hi!". I smile at him brightly.

"You look so beautiful today". I blush, he always makes me blush by his little compliment.

"I know, you're so lucky to have me. You have a beautiful girlfriend". I joked.

"Yeah, I'm really really lucky to have you". He whispered to my ear that gives me tickle and chill.

"Hey love birds! That's enough, let's now eat dinner". Leeho yelled.

I rolled my eyes and pulled Sunghoon towards the table. I volunteered to grill the food but Leeho didn't allow me and he said that he can do that.

I started eating when they finished grilling the food. But I can't reach the food on the other side of the table because Sunghoon is holding my other hand under the table.

"Let go my hands I can't reach that one". I whispered and pinched him, but he didn't let go my hand.

"I won't, just tell me what you want and I will get it". I gave up and let him.

We started eating, Sunghoon and I are eating in one hand because he still didn't let go my hand. While our parents are talking random things.

"What's wrong with you? You're eating with one hand?". Leeho notice that I'm struggling in eating.

Leeho looked down the table, but I'm faster than flash. I quickly snatch back my hand from Sunghoon and eat with two hands.

"What are you looking down there Leeho?". Dad looked at Leeho confused.

Sunghoon and I laughed at him, he death glare to us. We ignore him and continue eating.

We finished eating. They put away all the things and go back to our house because our parents, Leeho and Mina can't handle the cold air.

Our parents seems to enjoy each other's company. Also Dad really enjoyed talking to Sunghoon's Dad, they didn't stop talking about business.

Sunghoon and I left here at the backyard. We're just sitting at the long bench, while his arm over my shoulder.

Then I remembered what he did earlier, I slap his shoulder. He looked at me shocked and confused.

"What did I do?!". He still looked shocked while holding his shoulder.

"You thought I will forget what you did earlier?! You're so flirt! geez". I said, clenching my teeth.

"I just want to hold you hand! Did I do something wrong?". He pout.

"I mean, there's nothing wrong but don't be so flirt in front of my family!". He laughed.

"See? There's nothing wrong. I just want to hold you forever". He pulled me closer to him.

I leaned my head to his shoulder, he put his hand into mine and intertwined.

"When I got home last night, I can't stop smiling and jumping. Mom notice it and asked me what happened to me, I said that you finally answered me. She also jumped with me". I laughed so loud.

"Your Mom is so cute". I said and put my head back to his shoulder.

"Yeah, I also laughed at her. Then when I wake up this morning she told me that your Mom and her set up this dinner to congratulate us from winning". He continue.

"I also got shocked when I go down to eat lunch earlier. We actually planning to go out today because that's what they said last night". I said.

We stay under the moon with that position. I really feel comfortable leaning on his shoulder while our hands intertwined.

I found another safe place, safe home and comfort zone in his presence.