₀₁

✐ ❛ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 ❜ ⟿

✐ ❛ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 ❜ ⟿

𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 pounding in my chest, every step I took stole more and more energy from my body. I arrived at my boyfriend's dorm. I knew something was going on. I put my ear against the door to hear what was going on inside.

"Bakugo, she's going to get here early," I heard a familiar female voice whimper. My heart cracked.

"Shut up, she won't," Bakugo responded- more like moaned. I covered my mouth to stifle my cries. There's no way.

I heard Bakugo moan Uraraka's name and that's when I had enough. I rammed right into the door with full force and walked in. Bakugo was giving Uraraka a ride and didn't realize I was standing there until his eyes returned from the back of his head. His eyes immediately widened, and he shoved Uraraka off of him.

"What the hell?!" I screamed.

"Y/N..." Bakugo muttered.

"Shut up!" I shouted at him. I turned my attention towards Uraraka. Once she saw that my eyes landed on her, she knew she was in for it. I stomped my way over to her and slapped her across the face.

"Don't you know not to sleep with guys that are in a relationship?!" I cried. Tears flowed out of my eyes as I slapped her again.

I stumbled back and had to catch myself on the door. It took everything in me to not scream bloody murder. What would Dad think once I told him? Bakugo's relationship with All Might was going to get really rocky once he finds out what Bakugo has done.

"I trusted you, Bakugo..." I whispered. Bakugo couldn't even look into my eyes. I sank to the floor and embraced myself, seeking some sort of comfort.

I heard shuffling and suddenly was in someone's arms. I recognized the feeling. It was the feeling that made me feel safe, secure, like nothing wrong could ever happen to me. It was the feeling that made me feel as though I had nothing to fear because I knew those arms would always be there to protect me. I quickly pushed Bakugo away, ignoring the warm feeling I had.

"Get away from me."

"We're sorry!" Uraraka shouted, tears streaming down her face.

"You have no right to be crying! You knew damn well how much Bakugo meant to me!" I suddenly turned from Uraraka to Bakugo. "Tell me, how long has this been going on for?"

"Six months..." Bakugo grumbled. My heart fell out of my chest at those words. I could feel it beating, but I was sure I had died at that moment.

"You've been cheating on me for six months?" I asked, astonished. My sadness quickly shifted to anger as I knew my quirk was about to go off at any moment. The lights started flashing rapidly and I could feel myself losing every ounce of self-control I had left.

I took deep breaths and Bakugo rested a hand on my back.

"Calm down, Y/N."

I laughed, but not from amusement. "How do you expect me to calm down after everything I just found out?"

I breathed in and out, my chest heaved up and down. Once I finally caught my breath, I looked at Bakugo and Uraraka.

"Please, don't ever talk to me again, neither of you," I whimpered and silently left Bakugo's room. As I was making my way down the hall, I felt my cheeks become wet. I wiped the tears from them mindlessly. I hadn't even realized I was crying. I arrived at my dorm and slowly opened it. I shut the door behind me as I walked in, locking it. I made my way to my bed and laid down while wrapping layers of blankets around me. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I started bawling my heart out. I knew I was going to develop a headache later on, but right now I was more focused on my heartache. I wiped my eyes, realizing that crying wasn't going to magically make this all a dream. I covered my eyes with my hands as I sat up. That cheating bitch...

The way Bakugo and I met was when I first arrived at UA University. Since I didn't go to UA High, I had to take an entrance exam to get in. I didn't see him in the entrance exams, so it was my first time ever seeing his ashy blonde hair. Everybody already knew me as All Might's daughter, so of course, Bakugo being Bakugo, wanted to see who the Number 1's daughter was.

Once he saw my h/c hair and e/c eyes he immediately stomped over to me.

"Hey!" Bakugo shouted at me. I spun around in confusion only to see his red, fierce eyes centimeters away from mine.

I smirked and said, "Ohhh, you're hot."

Bakugo stared at me speechless before walking off, his blush noticeable.

I sucked in a breath as I thought of the memory. It felt like such a long time ago when in reality, it was only a couple months ago. But it didn't matter anymore. It's all over. He chose Uraraka over me.

I laughed lightly which quickly turned into a sob. I reached out to my phone and grabbed it, bringing it close to my face. There was really only one person I could text at that time, and that was my best friend, Denki.

Y/N: I hate that bitch

★ ━━ 𝐀/𝐍

So, I kind of rewrote the WHOLE chapter, only keeping the important parts! I really hope you guys are liking the updated version of this book, and to the people who are re-reading, tell me what you guys think! If you want the original back, I have the whole original My Sunshine in a separate book!