𝟏𝟎

Y/N POV

after the day kami was ignoring me, he became a lot more flirtatious towards me. he would always put his hand on my thigh and travel it up. he would give me little kisses here and there. today, he was acting different. he was acting a lot more frustrated. "kami? is something wrong?" i asked him. "oh, no, i'm fine. anyway, wanna come by my dorm after school?" kami asked me. "sure," i answered.

after school i went to kami's dorm. once i walked in, kami locked the door. then, he pinned me to the wall. "uh, kami?" i said with a red face. he didn't say anything. he just leaned in and kissed me on the lips. my eyes widened. i kissed him back. i wrapped my arms around his neck. soon the kiss turned into a heated makeout session. he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist. when i did that it brought him closer to me. when he got closer to me i could feel it: his boner. i almost choked but didn't. i kissed him more aggresively. he stuck his tongue into my mouth. we were fighting for dominance, which kami won. he explored my mouth and i moaned while he did. kami pulled away and put me on his bed. he reconnected our lips and we continued making out. who knew kami was such a good kisser? his lips travelled down to my neck. he started kissing and sucking and biting. i moaned. he smirked when he realized he found my sweet spot. he started sucking and biting that area. i started moaning more. kami had left bruises all over my neck. that was going to be a pain to cover up in the morning. "y/n... i wanna do it," kami whispered to me.

SEX SCENE SEX SCENE SEX SCENE

"y-you what?" i asked him. "i wanna fuck you," kami said softly. i sucked in my breath. i didn't know if it was a good idea to have sex with kami, considering that we weren't officially a couple. "okay," i said. "let's do it, then." kami grinned and wasted no time taking my clothes off. "you can undress me~" teased kami. "gladly," i said with a smirk. i crawled over to him and took off his shirt. then, i took off his pants. all that was stopping kami from pounding into me was his boxers. i quickly took those off. his cock was huge- 10 inches max. i bit my lip. "open that pretty mouth of yours," kami ordered. i did as he told me to do. "such a good girl~" kami put his cock into my mouth. i bobbed my head up and down as i sucked on kami's dick. he swung his head back and let out a groan. kami started face fucking me. his cock went all the way down my throat. i gagged on it but continued sucking on it. kami ended up cumming in my mouth. he looked at me while panting. "swallow it," he demanded. i did as i was told. he smirked. he grabbed my legs and put them over his shoulders. he positioned himself at my entrance. "are you sure you want to do this?" he asked me. i nodded my head. he nodded back and stuck it in. i let out a moan. he stayed put for a minute, allowing me to adjust to his size. i nodded my head, signaling for him to start thrusting. he pulled out and slammed back in. "oh, kami~" i moaned.

KAMINARI POV

hearing y/n moan my name turned me on even more. i didn't think i'd actually end up fucking the girl i'm in love with but here i was. "fuck y/n~ you're so tight~" i groaned. i kept on thrusting. "denki~ h-harder!" y/n said. i smirked and did as she said. i started pounding into her, harder and faster. she started breathing really heavily and i started panting. "ah~ k-kami~" y/n kept moaning. "y/n~" "i-i'm gonna c-cum!" y/n said. i was about to cum, too. i felt y/n cum all over my cock. i pulled out and came on her stomach. i thought we were done but y/n climbed on top of me. "we're not finished," y/n said with a smirk. "what are you gonna do?" i asked her. she leaned down next to my ear and whispered "i wanna ride you." i got so turned on i felt like i could do this forever. "go ahead, baby," i said to her. she position her entrance and slid it in. i groaned. she immediately started jumping up and down. i held onto her hips, my eyes shut tight. "y/n, go faster~" i moaned. she did as i said and started going faster. she could ride me at an inhumane speed because of her quirk. she started going really fast. "ah~ y/n!" i was moaning really loud. y/n came again and arched her back. she got off of my cock and started pumping it with her hand. "ah~" i moaned. then, i came. y/n flopped over next to me. we were both panting and breathing heavily. "that felt good," y/n said. i nodded my head and turned to face her. i pulled her into a hug. "yeah, it did."